This Month's Xbox Game Pass Lineup Will Help You Kill Time In Quarantine

A couple of games to ease your mind.

27

I can imagine that right now things are tough. Being cooped up inside for this long must be driving some of you crazy. To make this month go by a bit quicker, Xbox still managed to deliver a few new games to Xbox Game Pass.

April 16: The Long Dark

The Long Dark is a thoughtful, exploration-survival experience that challenges solo players to think for themselves as they explore an expansive frozen tundra in the aftermath of a geomagnetic disaster. Survive as you try to maintain your health against everything Mother Nature has to throw at you.

April 21: Gato Roboto

"Pounce inside of your cozy armored mech and set off on a dangerous trek through an alien underworld full of irritable creatures and treacherous obstacles in a valiant effort to save your stranded captain and his crashed spaceship."

April 23: Deliver Us The Moon

You're mankind's last hope. Deliver Us The Moon is a sci-fi thriller set in an apocalyptic near future, where Earth's natural resources are depleted. You are a lone astronaut sent to the moon on a critical mission to save humanity from extinction.

April 30: HyperDot

"HyperDot is a minimalist action arcade game with one rule: dodge everything. Evade enemies and test your skills in over 100 trials in the campaign mode, outlast your friends in multiplayer battles, or build custom challenges with the level editor."

April 30: Levelhead

Build incredible contraptions and machines, craft adventurous expeditions that require brain and brawn to complete, or just create a relaxing music scene for other Levelheads to chill with. Once you've completed your Level, share it with the rest of the world... and gain a following. You can create the levels of your dreams!

Hopefully these titles can help you relax and distract yourself from the current state of events right now.