7 Local Starkville, MS Businesses You Can Support This Holiday Season

If you have any last minute gifts to purchase, consider supporting these local businesses.

30
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHGgAgiBGSW/

Shopping local is becoming more and more important every season. Even though Amazon creates convenience and variety, small businesses have so much more to offer and benefit the community!

1. Magnolia Soap And Bath Company

Shelby Stump

Whether it is for him, her, or a furry friend, anybody in your life will love these plant-based products! Their product varies from soap to laundry scents to candles. Check out their website to shop their products or learn more about their brand.

2. B-Limited (JCG Apparel)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHv53HFlHp9/

JCG Apparel has recently rebranded into B-Limited! They offer great streetwear options in addition to lots of great Mississippi State apparel. Check out their website for more options!

3.  The Brush Barn

The Brush Barn is defiantly a small business you don't want to miss out on! They offer painting classes where you create your own sign, but they also sell pre-made signs that can make wonderful gifts. Click here to check out their project gallery or to sign up for a workshop!

4. 929 Coffee Bar

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI_jGechOvR/

Treat someone special with a gift card from 929 Coffee Bar this holiday season or stop by and grab a cup of joe! If you aren't much of a coffee fan, they offer great lunch options! The ambiance alone makes it a must-visit. Check out their website to see what they are all about and what they have to offer!

5. NutriGroove Food Trailer

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI3ZlTLF3lD/

NutriGroove Food Trailer offers a variety of things that are absolutely delicious! You can take your food to-go or sit at the picnic table they provide beside their trailer. Check out their Instagram where they post their daily specials and different menu options!

6. Swanky B Boutique

Check out Swanky B Boutique for any last-minute gift this holiday season! They've got any kind of accessories, clothing, or shoes anybody special in your life will love! Check out their Instagram for styling inspiration and their website to shop!

7. Vitality Dermatology

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEANiLuhLnH/

2020 has been one heck of a year, but at least we still get to celebrate the holiday season! A great way to treat yourself or somebody else is to visit Vitality Skin and Spa! They offer a range of services and products. Check out their website here to book your appointment today.