4 Reasons You Should Write For The Odyssey

Since joining the Syracuse University Odyssey community, I have been given an amazing opportunity. I have been given the opportunity to express myself and improve my writing skills. There are so many reasons to join the Odyssey, but here's a few.

There is an entire community.

On the Odyssey, there are communities. Writing for the Odyssey gives you a community on campus of other people who are passionate about writing. Between writing sessions and bonding opportunities, joining the Odyssey is the perfect way to meet new people on campus.

The Odyssey allows you to share your thoughts.

The Odyssey is a platform for creators to write what they want to write. It gives creators the opportunity to share their opinions on hot topic issues. It gives creators a way to have a voice. Writing for Odyssey has given me an opportunity to share my thoughts and opinions and stories, and it could be the same for you.

The Odyssey gives you a voice.

The Odyssey is an easily accessible platform where you can write whatever you'd like. Your voice is heard when you write for the Odyssey.

Being a creator for the Odyssey is a great resume builder.

The Odyssey is more than just fun. It's practical writing experience that you can include on a resume.