The World Today Through The Eyes Of A Hispanic Woman

Make America LOVE Again

51

Through the mouths of people and the news I'm aware of what's happening outside my door. I know that I am a person who feels lost in a sea of chaos and violence. But my brown eyes are tired and strained, With stress being my constant companion. This is how I see the world.

It's ugly outside but our earth is dressed with beautiful landscapes. Sadly, We are still infected with hatred. Some believe that their color is superior than others. Beneath the skin we are all bones and blood who will return back to earth. We will decompose and become nothing, This we ALL have in common. Will we learn to accept eachother one day? That's a question only time can tell.

Donald Trump is a hot topic. My Facebook feed and everybody I meet share their feelings towards him. They call him nasty, disrespectful, and orange. I personally don't have anything against the man, but I do have a problem with bullying. To call out an entire race and lable with nasty terms is unacceptable. My mother didn't come to this country to cause trouble, She came so me and my brothers and sisters can have a better tomorrow. This country was built from the blood and sweat of immigrants and to not acknowledge that is simply wrong.

We are going in reverse and diminishing the work others, such as Martin Luther King Jr. and Cesar Chavez have worked so hard to build. We are not making America great again! We are making America racist, fueled by hatred, and violent. We are not taking care of out earth, we are not taking care of our people, we are what's wrong with America.