Wooden Toys Gift ideas

Wooden Toys Gift ideas

Unique Gift Ideas

23
Wooden Toys Gift ideas

Toys made of wood will never become outdated. Even though there isn't often a lot of significant commercial excitement around the most recent wooden pieces, people have been enjoying them for decades, and they're still going strong.

Toys made of wood are the most fantastic gift-giving alternative for several reasons, including that they are more long-lasting, biodegradable, and even manufactured with sustainable timber.

Toys made of wood are safe for the environment and high-quality. Unlike plastic toys, wooden toys do not contain PVC, phthalates, or other harmful chemicals. On the other hand, be wary of low-cost wood of poor quality. Some of them are constructed out of plywood that contains hazardous glues and may release formaldehyde into the air.

A few Gift Suggestions for Wooden Toys

1. A Collection of Lovevery's Blocks

A Collection of Lovevery's Blocks Your youngster may have fun with up to 20 different stage-based activities with thewooden blocks, planks, and shapes included in one of the blocks sets that is the most complete ever produced. It's an all-in-one set built to endure, and it's excellent for learning spatial relationships via activities like stacking and matching.

Each item is made in a manner that is both ethical and environmentally responsible by using wood that has been certified by the FSC, water-based paints, and packaging that can be recycled.

2. Small Piece of Collage

Petit Collage offers a wide variety of wooden teethers and toys, including puzzles, pull toys, and stacking sets, suitable for use during the first few years of a child's life. This tiny Californian firm strongly emphasizes a contemporary style and stringent sustainability requirements in its playthings. All of its wood is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council, and the primary colors are produced from vegetable inks.

3. Grimms

Grimms is a family-owned business that creates a collection of friendly, welcoming, stackable wooden toys that come in various vibrant colors and exciting designs. The company has its headquarters in the Swabian Alb mountain range, and it works in partnership with a few European manufacturers as well as a special needs workshop in Germany. At the workshop, the company's products are sanded by hand to give them a distinctively smooth and velvety finish, in contrast to machine-finished toys.

4. Tegu

Tegu is a company that manufactures a unique line of magnetic wooden blocks. These blocks can develop with a kid from the time they are a toddler and teach them how to stack until they are an older child and can construct imaginative masterpieces.

Conclusion

These time-honored playthings aren't just for the 'gram, though. Toys made of wood are often more long-lasting and secure than other materials, and they also foster children's creative play, sensory development, and connection to the natural world.