I Unboxed An Etsy Witchy Mystery Box

I Unboxed An Etsy Witchy Mystery Box

They put the craft in witchcraft

20
I Unboxed An Etsy Witchy Mystery Box
Personal photo

At the end of November, I was obsessively browsing Etsy for a cool witchy mystery box. There are various ones on the market, all with their own unique merits. It was hard to choose just one but then a sale popped up on one I was interested in. I took advantage of the opportunity and ordered it. I specified I enjoyed tarot and crystals, and lo' behold, a week later in December, I received this witchy mystery gift.

I was completely ecstatic when I received the package. It was small but mighty and powerful. I opened it and there was a galaxy cat tarot of the major arcana, a celestial tarot cloth, and of course tons of crystals. The vendor, Silver Moonlight Coven, valued the box over $60. The crystals included selenite, smokey quartz, rose quartz, black tourmaline, spirit quartz, sunstone, Botswana agate, honey calcite, garnet, and a clear quartz point.

My favorites from this box are the cloth and sunstone!

my not so favorite things with this box are the fact I feel as if the tarot deck is incomplete without the minor arcana, especially for it's estimated price point of $22. Plus some of the crystals price points seemed off, such as the selenite was valued at $5 when I bought a bigger chunk for $3.

However, all in all, I'm happy with this box. I will definitely be ordering another one, although probably from a different seller.