The Best Of Winter Fashion, According To Baylor's Best Dressed
Clothing

The Best Of Winter Fashion, According To The Best-Dressed Girls At Baylor University

Winter fashion is the best fashion.

218

One of the perks of going to school with people who are privileged enough to have ever-changing closets means constant inspiration. If you think about it, walking to class can kind of be a catwalk right? Alright, I tried. Anything to make the last week before Christmas break a bit more bearable.

1. Sweaters on top of a T-shirt

pin.it

Now I know you're probably looking at this photo really confused. I said this was about winter fashion, and the girl in the picture is wearing shorts. I also said that the trend was sweaters over T-shirts and yet this picture shows some sort of weird tank underneath. This, my friends, is the problem with trying to capture elusive college fashion trends. Because they aren't on the mainstream fashion radar, it's much more difficult to find pictures that match the styles I've seen. The sweater pictured here is pretty similar to the ones I've seen and girls often pair them with big T-shirts to add more comfort and warmth.

2. L.L. Bean Boots

pin.it

As the weather has gotten progressively colder and hangs out in the 30s, I've seen more and more of these boots. Not only are they super cute and easy to match with outfits, but they are much more durable than riding boots. You won't really need snow boots for the winter weather in Waco, but depending on where you're from, they could be really useful for the month we have off of school when winter really ramps up.

3. Puffer Vests

pin.it

Puffer vests have been big for a few years but for good reason. They come in endless colors and patterns available and they are super easy to layer with. By matching them with a long sleeve shirt, sweaters, jeans, leggings, and boots they can really bring together an outfit and keep you warm at the same time.

4. Teddy Coats

pin.it

These jackets were HUGE last winter and I think they're going to be equally popular this year. It's basically like wearing the softest blanket ever and on those long days of hauling yourself to the end of semester classes, it sounds like exactly what we all need. Plus you can clearly make it a part of a super cute fit, as seen above. Because we all dress like that during finals.

5. Monochrome outfits

pin.it

Obviously you can wear monochrome all year long, but I think there is something extra special and stylish about doing so during the winter. An all-black ensemble paired with a long black coat is timeless and stylish on days when you really just wanna stay warm. Plus, if that all black outfit happens to include your favorite, comfiest leggings, no one's gonna notice!

6. Fun sparkly earrings

pin.it

I especially love fun sparkly earrings when pairing them with a monochrome look, making them pop more. Big earrings have been super popular for a while now, but they can do wonders to draw the eye to your face, where you're rocking some shimmery eye shadow and a fun red lip. Plus, they sort of look like they could belong on a Christmas tree, so that's a plus.