Why You Should Listen To The 'One Way Truth' Podcast

A new and up and coming podcast that you need to listen to!

43
Anchor.Fm

Today's "Christianity" has many different denominations and faiths that encompass the religion that all teach and preach many different doctrines. If an individual were to go down a street in a major city there's a chance they would see eight churches and those eight churches would preach and teach eight different things. However, out of all these many doctrines and denominations out there, there is only one true doctrine! The Bible says in Ephesians 4:5 "One Lord One Faith One Baptism."

There is only on true doctrine and that's the Apostles doctrine. The doctrine that Jesus Christ taught his Apostles, and the doctrine that the Apostles preached to the Jews and the Gentiles is and will always be the only true doctrine. Everything else besides that doctrine is fictitious and a spin-off of the Roman Catholic church and the 'Protestant Reformation.'

One may desire to know what the Apostles doctrine consisted of and the answer is simple. The Apostles preached that there is only ONE God, not a trinity of gods. The Apostles also preached repentance, baptism in the Name of the Lord Jesus, and the infilling of the Holy Ghost. However, there is more that goes into the Apostles doctrine such as living a holy and a God pleasing lifestyle so others may be able to see the difference in you.

The reason why you need to listen to the 'One Way Truth' Podcast is because it will discuss in detail about the truth of the Apostles doctrine and what they preached. This podcast will reiterate the necessity of having a clearer understanding of why the Apostles doctrine is the only true doctrine and why obedience to Acts 2:38 is necessary for salvation.

If you don't know what Acts 2:38 is, it's a bible verse that many replace with the usage of John 3:16. Acts 2:38 states "And Peter said to them, "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." This verse will be the main focus of the podcast because of the significance and understanding behind it.

Many hold broad meanings towards what it means to be "saved" or to attain "salvation" because of all of these different religions and denominations in the Christian faith, and with many different teachings it's easy to become confused on salvation and how to live a Godly and God-fearing lifestyle. That's the reason why I will ensure to emphasize the necessity of repentance, baptism in Jesus Name, and living a holy lifestyle! Though the Apostles doctrine may have become non-important because of this "New-Age Christianity," this doctrine is still just as important as it was 2000 years ago.

Though many may believe in man-made doctrines, philosophies and doctrines that aren't biblical, it's difficult for many believers to be able to distinguish the truth from error because of the amount of believers accepting lies and "Pastors" preaching lies. It's easy for many to be deceived with smooth words and philosophies, that's why this podcast will only bring biblical evidence for everything we discuss on this podcast.The Bible says that there is only ONE God so we will talk and teach about the only ONE God. The Bible says that baptism was performed in the NAME of Jesus Christ, so we will talk and teach on what the Bible says about the appropriate method and formula for baptism. The Bible says that a Christian needs the Holy Ghost, so we will talk and teach on that subject with no contradictions for biblical scriptures. The Bible says we need to live a holy lifestyle, so we will only talk and teach on that subject with no contradictions for biblical scriptures.

Ultimately, the reason I decided to create the 'One Way Truth' podcast is to give my brothers and sister abiding in the true doctrines of Jesus Christ more confidence to realize that even though we are a minority in our belief in the Apostles doctrine, that doesn't mean it's a false doctrine because it isn't widely accepted. And by me creating this podcast it will also explain to others the necessity of understanding and obeying the Apostles doctrines to those who may have never heard about it before or maybe have heard about it but were confused.

To conclude, the opportunity to explain to others what the Apostles preached and the significance of obeying and practicing what they taught is crucial for today's 21st century. I look forward to creating content that provides individuals with correct biblical tools and information to make an educated decision on whether following the truth is for them or not. And for my brothers and sisters already in the Apostolic faith who are abiding in the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Apostles, I look forward to collaborating and creating content that edify our faith and provides us with strength to continue to walk in the true teachings of Jesus Christ and his Apostles.

Related Articles Around the Web