From One Tea Lover To Another... Get A Cup, Tea Is Always The Answer

You're always there when we need you...

23

This is going to be the corniest line you'll ever read but it's the complete truth:

Having a good cup of tea is like getting a really great hug.

Okay, so I warned you it sounded weird - but think about it. Frigid cold day? Have a cup of tea. Need an afternoon pick-me-up? A cup of tea. Bad mood? Have a cup of tea. Need a good nights sleep? Have a cup of tea. Need something to wake you up in the morning? Have a cup of tea. Need to calm your stomach? Tea.

There's also so many different types of tea that you can literally find one for every single mood you're in. Want to sleep? Grab some lavender or chamomile tea. Want to wake up? Early gray or English Breakfast. Need something a little bit more soothing? Ginger or peppermint tea. There's literally a flavor for every mood. You can have peach tea, cinnamon tea, lemon tea - anything you could want.

Not just in flavors, but there's also so many moods you can be in that tea will fix. If it's a rainy day, there's nothing better than cuddling up on the couch with a good book or a movie and a hot cup of tea. If you're upset or had a really bad day, curl up with a cup of tea and everything will start to feel better. If you're in a really great mood and want to talk with a friend or chat with your boyfriend, a cup of tea is a great thing to chat over. If you're looking for an after-dinner drink before bed, make a cup of tea to soothe and calm you.

Tea is also great because it makes you feel good. Any type of tea that you're looking for and the benefits it offers - whether it's caffeine, calming, soothing, or detox - you'll actually feel better after having some. Tea can do so many amazing and great things for your body and for your mind. It can assist in so many different areas of your life and your well-being. It can have positive impacts on your digestive system, as well as improving your mentality and feelings. There are so many different benefits of tea that you might not know about.

No matter what kind of mood you're in, a good cup of tea is the perfect solution for it. There are so many different kinds of tea that you can find one for any type of mood you're in. There a flavor for anything you're craving and there's a type of tea for any problem you're looking for that will help your body, mind, or mood. So here's to a nice cup of tea for you the next time you're having a crappy day or looking for something soothing. No matter what, tea's got you.