Why You Need A Best Friend Like Mine

Why You Need A Best Friend Like Mine

(She made me write this.)

104
Why You Need A Best Friend Like Mine
Peency

She is up to hang out for hours and do literally nothing.

There isn’t anything better than a friend who you can just sit with and do nothing. You know the friendship is real when silence is normal and not at all awkward.

She gives good advice.

.

Whether it’s what I should wear out or what new show is really worth all the hype, she always has the answer.

She’ll watch dumb movies with me.

Friday nights were made for cheesy horror movies and Disney Channel Originals. I cannot tell you the amount of times I have watched High School Musical with this girl.

She’ll FaceTime me for hours to talk

Since our schools are five hours apart, it is necessary to find a way to talk to my best friend. I am the worst at communicating so she knows that the way to contact me is to FaceTime me repeatedly until I answer. When she does get me on the phone, we can talk for hours about everything and nothing.

She’s stuck by my side for 14 years.

Nothing says true friendship than someone who has stuck with you through elementary school, middle school awkward phases, high school drama, all the way through college.

I am always welcome at her house.

If you don’t have a best friend that lives two minutes away from you, you’re seriously missing out. I know I can always stop by her house on short notice or she will just text me to say she’s picking me up on her way to the mall or to grab food (she will always be the DJ to my Kimmy).

Her family is basically my family.

Her brother is just as annoying as my brother, and her parents put up with me just like my parents. With the amount of time I spend at her house, it is nice to know that I am a part of the family.