Why I Wish I Lived In The 80s

Why I Wish I Lived In The 80s

If I could go back in time to one period, it would be the 80s and here's why...

1238
Why I Wish I Lived In The 80s
YouTube

Madonna, Michael Jackson, Tears for Fears, The Police, David Bowie, U2, Aerosmith, Guns N' Roses, Bon Jovi, AC/DC, Queen...

"The Breakfast Club," "Ferris Bueller's Day Off," "Sixteen Candles," "Pretty in Pink," "Ghostbusters," "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial," "The Goonies," "The Karate Kid," "Heathers," "Dirty Dancing..."

Did you recognize all or most of those artist names and movie titles?

If you did recognize all or most of these names, then you can thank the 80s for that!

The 80s is the decade where the culture, music, movies, and fashion were nothing like we have ever seen before. The 80s was the decade that was all about creating change in how Americans listened and watched entertainment. The 80s was the start of making coming-of-age movies and creating music that we still love to listen to today. The 80s was the start of why we have so many good movies and songs. Without the 80s, where would we be in the entertainment world? Where would we be in this crazy fashion world without the 80s? Where would we be as a unique American society without the 80s? In my opinion, we would be nowhere as close as we are now!

Here is a sneak peek of just how amazing it was to live in the 80s:

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

Here is also a fun little quiz you can take in order to test your 80's movie knowledge!

From Your Site Articles