Why Read Books?

Why Read Books?

Books are our friends

77
Why Read Books?
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/09/30/636423868415565729-1142356638_o-BOOKS-facebook.jpg

As an English major, I often feel that it is important for me to encourage the people around me to discover the magic that is literature. In my opinion,Reading is one of the best pastime ever invented. There're so many good reasons to read an amazing book, or even an average book, just read .With that being said, here are some of the reasons why it is Important to recognize the importance of literature.

You can learn so much from a book.

Everything knows that it's hard to trustA lot of things that you find on the Internet. However, chances are if it has been published in print,It's probably a credible source. Not to mention, you can find the book on almost any subject you need to find more information about.

Books are an escape

So many of my own personal struggles have been made easier by the simple act of reading a good book. Losing yourself in the world of the story helps you to understand that your problems are not always permanent.Books have always gotten me to forget about what's wrong and to focus on what's important in my life.

You can find a book on anything

There's so many different types of books out there,I think that everyone can find a a type of literature that they enjoy.There's poetry and prose, fiction and nonfiction, so many choices .Books are a great way to find out what interests you, and keep exploring those interests for a really long time, because you'll never run out of books to read.

You can relate to books.

Stories are a great way for us to find people to be able to relate to. I'm talking about the characters.The character can be going to the same struggles as we are, or have the same interests as us, or remind us of someone we know and miss dearly.

It's Very sad how few people are reading books these days.

Between our busy lives, The constant presence of technology in the 21st Century,In the disappearing of libraries,Sometimes books are hard to come by.It important to remember that these things still hold importance to our society,Everyone needs to know that it's okay to be the person who reads all the time.

What are you waiting forward go out there and read!!!