Music Is Great Because It Impacts Everyone Differently

It makes artists out of all of us.
87

Music is great for many reasons. Besides the obvious reason of it sounding great to hear at parties or for just good background noise, music is there for the people who have no other way to cope.

It is simply your thoughts spoken by other people, which can be relieving. It can be soothing for the soul, change your mood, lift your mood, and many more. It allows you to realize that you are not alone as well. Many others connect to music in various ways.

Lyrics are universal. They carry thoughts that maybe you can relate to or have thought before. Without music in life, we would not have so many great memories. Music creates memories and good times with family and friends and is often times an outlet for many people.

Music allows us to enjoy life with a deeper meaning, with a brighter smile, and with an open mind.

Today's music gets such a bad rep, but most people fail to see the hidden messages in music these days. Today, a lot of music carries on ideas and thoughts of creating a better world or a better society. It normalizes self love and promotion. It idealizes the importance of connecting the world together. Music creates beauty and unity, which is something we don't see a lot of these days.

It creates diversity, yet still allows us to unite in the all of the right ways. It allows people to express themselves, from people that just simply listen to the music down to the people who create it. It makes artists out of all of us.

It can describe scenes. It can take you to different places. It can alter your reality. It can remind you of times you traveled with friends or went to great concerts. It can save lives. Music has more than just the purpose to entertain. Music is a greater creation of life.

Music is a big factor in many people's lives and it continues to grow. It can be a big influence in many different ways, especially to people who connect lyrically to music. Life would be boring with no sound, don't you think?