Why BOYS Suck

Why BOYS Suck

How I believe men suck and aren't helpful.

2
Why BOYS Suck
https://www.clker.com/clipart-red-circle-cross-transparent-background.html

So my past experiences with boys have been terrible in the past and still are to this day. Boys are trash except Harry Styles and I think we all should agree on that.

Examples, boys decline your phone calls and tell you they're trying to sleep. However men pick up the phone. Boys don't talk about their feelings, while men do.

See the difference is quite clear men are the way to go, boys can leave. They aren't worth the time ever because they don't have any sense in what they are doing or how to do anything related to a relationship. They are immature and childish most of the time or they don't care and just want to use you.

Then on the other hand cheaters, they are neither men or boys. No girl deserves to ever feel this way because it causes a deep spiral of confusion and sadness. Confusion and sadness do not go hand in hand because it will normally lead to a girl's downfall. With this downfall girls will become sad and will never want to trust another guy ever again.

Within all of this I believe that any type of boy should never be trusted because you never know what they are capable of doing behind your back or to other girls in the future.

So within this article if your guy acts like a boy then he shall never be trusted and you should never commit to him or any other boy like him.