Why It Is Important To Love

Why It Is Important To Love

22
Why It Is Important To Love

To the men I have once loved, and to the one I love now...if you could see yourself through my eyes, you would know how amazing you are. When I love, I love hard. It is who I am and it is something I can't change. My joke is that I am searching for the doctor who can remove that cell in your brain that makes you fall in love without anything else being altered, and I have not yet found a doctor that can do that. All kidding aside, when I love it makes me feel the most alive and has given more meaning to my world and who is in it. It makes me happy.

I recently told a special someone, if you could see yourself the way I see you, you would know that you are amazing and capable of doing everything and anything. He looked at me with his big eyes and smiled at me a thankful and humble smile. What is it that makes us look at someone and feel that they are this amazing human when we are with them? They say the feel good hormone "oxytocin" enhances your bond with the person you are attracted to. Well, I must produce a shit load of oxytocin for myself and the universe. They have tons of books on love, experts who claim to be love guru's, rules on what to do and what not to do if you love someone. I mean do we really need to pay people or read a book on how to love...love is our True Nature. Unfortunately, society, family, religion, rules that were put in your head, expectations, your ego...the list goes on, all play a part. It is not easy.

The truth is that we all do not get back the love we give, so it is first important to love yourself. Some people are just not capable, and that can Suck big time. You will not be able to give what you don't have, and you are not able to receive what another person does not have to give. It sounds easy and makes sense, but when your emotions are involved, it does not make any sense to you, and love is not that simple. It is important to remember when you love yourself, you can love and give to others.

At the end of the day, who you love and how you love is your business. We are responsible for our choices and our actions. We are all capable of only so much and some people are more capable than others. Keep on loving! The real test of love is shown through actions. Kindness and compassion come from the heart, so let your heart motivate yourself and others...like I said , love is our true nature so go out there and spread that love around. I know that I have left a beautiful imprint on a heart or two. They were very lucky.