12 reasons why i can always count on my mother

12 Reasons Why I Can Always Count On My Mom

My mom is always there for me no matter what.

5

Mother's Day might be over, but that doesn't mean I cant appreciate her.

I love my mom so much. She is my biggest role model. She is my rock and always will be.

Thank you mom for all you do for me.

1.  Her Love 

Sometimes love can be a difficult thing. But no matter what, my mother will always love me no matter what! She loves me unconditionally. The best part is that I know how much she loves me all the time.

2.  Her Advice

My mom is always there for me whenever I have a question. Even if it's the dumbest question ever. She helps me out when I have boy problems or school problems.

3. Her Patience 

Let's just say that my mom has not had the easiest time raising me. Every teenage girl has her moment. Every 20 year old women has their moment as well. Through it all, she remains calm and patient. She waits for me to calm down and we work through it together.

4. Her Cooking 

I personally am not the chef of my family. I never really learned how to cook growing up. I wasn't interested in it at all. It is so true that mothers make better grilled cheese than we do. Even though we use the same ingredients. It may just be a mother's love that makes it taste so delicious.

5. Her Shoulder To Cry On 

Like I said, we all have our moments. Through every rise and fall, she's there. I've gone through a few rough patches and I cried out to her. She was always there to listen and talk with me.

6. Her Strength 

I battled cancer and she held my hand through it all. She never let me give up on myself. I guess somehow she passed her strength onto me during that time.

7. Her Joy 

Whenever I have a bad day my mom will find a way to make me happy. She will sing You Are My Sunshine loudly and terribly until I start laughing. Her smile can light up any room.

8. Her Friendliness

I am so lucky to have a "cool" mom. All my friends have a nickname for her. All my friends absolutely adore her! She knows how to be cool and NOT embarrassing and I appreciate her so much for that.

9. Her Love For Things I Love

I fell in love with One Direction back in 2012. I played their music to my mom. At first she didn't really care for their music. I kept talking about them and playing their music and she eventually fell in love with them too. I love that we have a special bond over them!

10. Her Way Of Raising Me 

Everyone has always told me that I am very mature for my age. I believe that my mom plays a part in that. Growing up, she always answered my questions straight up. She didn't walk around the question and give me the child answer. She didn't "baby" me or make me feel any lesser than her. I deeply appreciate that.

11. Her Pushiness 

Yes sometimes she can be annoying when she tries to force me to do something I don't want to do. She tried to make me join sports in high school and I never did it. Now she is trying to make me join a sorority even though I don't want to. I know that she wants what's best for me.

12. Her Mom Figure 

Every single one of us has a mother. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for her. I'm so blessed that I got the mother I have. She is amazing in so many ways. Sometimes I feel like I don't appreciate her enough. I know that I can always count on her. Simply because she is my mom.

I hope that whoever reads this has mother that they absolutely love and adore. Tell them that you love and appreciate them because I'm sure they don't hear it enough.