Why I Love All Seventeen Members

Why I Love All Seventeen Members

As you can count above, there are 13 members in this K-Pop group. Yes, that is a lot of members, but I love them all. You might get into them too.

118
Why I Love All Seventeen Members

S.Coups (Choi Seungcheol)

S.Coups is the leader and oldest of this group. He’s legitimately what a leader is like, takes care of everyone, makes sure everyone is on track, and thinks of everyone as family. But sometimes, he acts like he’s the youngest member since he’s the youngest in his family.

Jeonghan (Yoon Jeonghan)

Jeonghan is like “the mom” of the group. I’m pretty sure almost every mother makes sure their kids eat well, looks after them, and all that. However, he’s also the devil since he likes to pull pranks on his members. If you watch Going Seventeen on YouTube, you’ll see his tricks in whatever games the group plays. So basically, him and S.Coups are like the parents of the group.

Joshua (Hong Jisoo)

Joshua, let me tell you, he’s certainly a gentleman and the best gentleman. (By the way, he’s my bias.) I am highly believing his gentleman side came from when he was a Christian but who knows, he’s still the best gentleman. Even when he gets mad, it’s not intimidating, he’s still calm even though his looks are deceiving. TMI: he built so much muscle this year and I legit fell in love even though I already did.

Jun (Wen Junhui)

Jun here is like me. Is very quiet among the whole group, but when we talk, we’re apparently funny to everyone (not in all scenarios though). Back in Seventeen’s trainee days, he was actually “the mom” of the group since Jeonghan and S.Coups weren’t in the group until the last minute and he was the oldest then. Since he’s Chinese, he couldn’t communicate well with everyone but he still cared about everyone and put himself aside. Seeing those moments melted my heart.

Hoshi (Kwon Soonyoung)

Hoshi literally thinks he’s a tiger but he honestly looks like a hamster. Plus, if you’ve seen that dumpling skit in The Incredibles 2, he literally looks like that tiny, cute soup dumpling. In some Going Seventeen episodes, Seungkwan sometimes “tries to kill him” (not literally) whenever Hoshi imitates him and it’s the funniest thing ever.

Wonwoo (Jeon Wonwoo)

Wonwoo is that person who looks cold and emotionless on the outside but he’s really a sweetheart. In one show, Seventeen was a guest on the show and after playing a game, they lost so the punishment was to drink a bowl of herbal medicine. The first few members drank a little bit of it and Wonwoo literally chugged the medicine just so then the rest of the members didn’t have to, my heart just melted.

Woozi (Lee Jihoon)

Woozi here, is the cutest bean in this group. It could be that he’s actually the shortest in the group (around 5’5” or 5’6”), but he’s still the cutest. Even when I was first learning everyone’s names, he was easy to remember because he’s a lookalike to BTS Suga. Woozi is also a songwriter and producer along with Bumzu, and every song he has written, which is literally every song in their discography, there’s always a story behind it, and they’re so beautiful.

DK/Dokyeom (Lee Seokmin)

DK, he’s literally that innocent kid who acts like he doesn’t know a lot and you feel guilty when he gets mad at himself. His voice is so angelic especially when he sings ballads but when it comes to fun and games, it’s totally a different side of him. He’s actually nicknamed “the game fool/idiot” when it comes to rock-paper-scissors. He’s also one of the cowards along with Mingyu but I do believe DK is at the highest level of cowardness.

Mingyu (Kim Mingyu)

Mingyu right here, he’s literally boyfriend/husband material. He can cook, clean, look like a whole snack, is the tallest of the group, but he’s also very clumsy and is a coward at times. Trust me, he almost became my bias.

The8 (Xu Minghao)

The8 is one of those people who is quiet but does a lot of things and is a savage, while also being very caring. He does a lot of flips and tricks in his dances which still amaze me but he also makes savage comments on some stuff. For example, the group went to an amusement park and went on the slingshot. DK asked “hyung (older brother) what happens if I die,” and The8 boldly said “then you die.” We all know The8 said it for laughs, he deeply cares for his members.

Seungkwan (Boo Seungkwan)

Seungkwan is literally the dramatic one in Seventeen, straight up. If you read about what I said about Hoshi, that’s an example. But not only he’s dramatic, he’s an awesome talker. He’s always talking but also talks in a way it makes the broadcast of whatever their on fun. With his surname Boo, his nickname is Diva Boo.

Vernon (Chwe Hansol)

Vernon is the one who literally goes to places just for the fun of it. He just sits there, chills, and has fun. Plus, if you love tie-dye, you’ll love him. He’s always looking colorful and like a fashionista. By the way, yes he doesn’t look Korean. He’s actually half white half Korean so he’s very interesting. Vernon has been nicknamed Leonardo DiCaprio because in his younger years, he resembled Leo.

Dino (Lee Chan)

Dino here is the youngest member of the group and obviously he acts like the youngest despite being the oldest in his family. Here’s one thing contagious about Dino, it’s his laugh. His laugh is literally the funniest and he carries the happy virus (and so does DK). He’s also considered the “future of KPop” because he believes some things will be put into KPop history.

Let me actually explain the rock-paper-scissors game I talked about in DK’s description. In Korea, there’s a toy hammer and a pot along with the game. You and your friend play the game, whoever loses grabs the pot and covers their head to prevent the winner with the toy hammer from hitting their head. This goes on until the loser gets their head hit. You also might’ve noticed when I was talking about Jun being the oldest. In Korea, when you’re the oldest of the group, you’re technically the one in charge of everything and has to take care of the younger ones in the group. Majority of KPop groups have the oldest members the leader but not all. I hope you all enjoyed reading this and eventually become a Carat (their fandom).