Why I Can Only Imagine Is The Best Movie

My I can only imagine is the hands down best movie and song.

6

I can only imagine is a very heartfelt movie. It tells a difficult story about a young guy's home life and him trying to become a singer. It gives every detail about how he grew up. He faces many challenges but never lets them define who he is. This movie is so good because people can relate to it. Not everyone has the perfect home life but it's okay. This movie shows you can overcome the obstacles you face no matter your circumstances. This movie is such an inspiring movie everyone will enjoy it. It is a must see movie.

The movie starts out showing his childhood. His parents were married, but his mom was getting abused by his dad. He went out to a church camp, and when he returned his mom was no longer there. She left because of the abusive relationship she was in. His dad was a very bad alcoholic. It goes later into his life, he plays football in high school just like his dad did. He ends up getting hurt and can no longer play the game.

He starts singing and joins a band. They travel around trying to become big. They get so many no's and get told they will not make it. It became very disappointing for them, but they never gave up. They finally after many tries got to perform big. Someone finally signed them a record deal because of their hit song. Their song I can only imagine is still a song that is so popular. Their group Mercy Me came out with many more hit songs. He was the lead singer. He finally made it no matter his circumstances.

At the end of the movie, he reconnects with his father. He does not know but his father kept a secret that he had cancer. He knew his dad was sick, but did not know what was wrong. His dad refused treatment and later on passed away.He overcame so many circumstances which made the movie so inspiring. It makes you realize how grateful you should be for the life that you were able to have. This movie inspires me to be thankful for all the supporting family members I have. Also, to be thankful that I get to go to college. If you have not watched this movie, you are really missing out.