'Friends' Is The Best Because It Is The Definition Of Happiness

I wish I was living in the 90s sipping coffee with Monica, Phoebe, and Rachel.

120
Warner Bros. TV

We all have our favorite shows, right?

For a lot of my friends, it is either "Grey's Anatomy," "Riverdale," "The Walking Dead" or any other pretty modern TV shows.

But, for me, I wish I was living in the 90s sipping coffee with Monica, Phoebe and Rachel on the show "Friends."

I have been watching "Friends" since Nick at Nite when I was 11 years old thanks to an old friend introducing it to me, and honestly...life has never been the same since.

Watching "Friends" is just so easy. I know everything about every single episode. I can quote them, and I still want to keep watching them.

I have my favorite seasons and characters, and my least favorites (*cough cough* Emily). I feel as if I am part of the group, too.

I was born in 1998, so technically, I’m not a true 90s baby, but this show brings me serious nostalgia. I would have loved to really experience the 90s just by watching this show over and over.

(Yes, I know. This is not what the 90s were really like, and this show is extremely unrealistic, just let me live this way OK?)

To me, TV shows today are made nothing like "Friends" was. They now have to have a lot of drama and cliffhangers, whereas "Friends" did have its occasional drama (For sure on Rachel’s side with the whole ‘break’ thing), but they focused on comedy and one-liners.

I’m pretty sure my sarcasm is solely born from Chandler Bing.

I’m not the biggest TV person, but this show, in particular, has brought me so many years and will continue to bring so many years of happiness.

So thank you, Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler and Ross for always being there for me (get it?).