Fall is finally here and I could not be any happier! It is by far my favorite season and I look forward to it every year. Here are some reasons why I love the season of fall and why everyone should, too!
7. Fall Candles
Popular Right Now
Kate Middleton is basically a household name by now, and how could this not be the case when she has the gorgeous hair, kind smile, and incredible fashion sense. With her constantly in the spotlight looking so put together, we sometimes forget that the Duchess was actually all of us in college!
Here are 18 times that Kate proved she was just like all of us.
1. Going all out in the name of school spirit
There is nothing like breaking out the war paint and screaming for your home team. Like Kate, we all love to get a little messy and make some memories with our friends.
2. Hanging out with the roomies
Some people may not get lucky in this area but for those who are best friends with their roommates, they understand the love. It's a dream come true for everyone who has always wanted to live with their best friends. It's like a sleepover that never ends.
3. Dressing up cute on the first day of school...
You got to make a good first impression on your way to school. Whether it's during your 7 A.M or 4 P.M., it's always best to dress to impress.
4. ...and wearing yoga pants for the rest of the year
And this goes all the way until the last week of school when you don't bother getting out of bed to wear pants at all.
5. Going grocery shopping and throwing in cookies, ice-cream, and every type of Pringles because your mom isn't there to say no
You'll probably regret that in a few months when the Freshman Fifteen kicks in.
6. Walking for miles from your car to your dorm carrying groceries
7. Going out for a night on the town on a Friday night
8. Being so late to class you threw on whatever your hands grabbed next
We've all been there. Our alarm doesn't go off, we press snooze a few too many times, or forget to even set an alarm and next thing you know we are running around the dorm room like Taz from Looney Toons. You throw on whatever, then run to class.
Unfortunately 9/10 times our outfits don't turn out. Although, Kate can certainly pull off this look, no matter how mismatched.
9. Pretending your walking to the same building as the cute boy you met so you have the excuse to keep talking to him
10. Sitting on the floor or standing because you're a poor college student who can't afford chairs or tables
Judging by Kate's beautiful locks, she chose the conditioner.
Probably the vegetables too.
We should just all follow her example.
11. Going on cute date with the boy you followed to class-turned-boyfriend
12. Keeping your hair long and growing because you can't afford to get it cut
13. Turning 21 and getting dressed up and going out with your best friends
14. Passing out flyers for some type of movement or protest
15. Ranting to your friends about the professor that just "doesn't understand you"
16. Getting glammed-up for those senior photos
Pick out your best outfit and make sure it's a good hair day because everyone will be viewing these photos forever... and in Kate's place that is more than true. Luckily she looks as gorgeous as ever. Does she ever have a bad hair day?
17. Walking out of your last class knowing you'll never have to write a single paper again
18. When you've graduated and realized you have no idea what you're going to do with your life
Based on the mood you're currently feeling, here are 20 different songs categorized by when you should use them for a traveling music video:
1. For Those Classic Summer Feels
"Harvest Moon" by Poolside
"Gone" by JR JR
"Hold My Hand" by Jess Glynne
"Summer" by Calvin Harris
For all the lake adventures and mission trips, these are the perfect songs to put behind them to share your experience. Using these songs, your video can have a perfect summer vibe to it!
2. For A Good Winter Vacation
"The Days" by Avicii
"Something Just Like This" by The Chainsmokers
"Roses" by The Chainsmokers
"It Ain't Me" by Kygo ft. Selena Gomez
It's hard finding a perfect song for a cold winter day. These songs can work amazingly to any snowy adventurous video you've made for your winter break.
3. For Everyday Adventures
"Shut Up and Dance" by WALK THE MOON
"To Let Myself Go" by The Avener
"All That Matters" by Justin Bieber
"Youth" by Troye Sivan
We all have our daily vlogs filled with school and friends. These songs can put a touch of amusement and thrill to these videos!
4. For The Perfect Spring Break At The Beach
"Steal My Girl" by One Direction
"The Nights" by Avicii
"Runaways" by Galantis
"Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
Every girl has the perfect week at the beach once a year! These songs can show off how incredible your experience with your friends was.
5. For Those City Nights
"Bullet Train" by Stephen Swartz
"Love You Like A Love Song" by Selena Gomez
"G.O.M.D." by J. Cole
"The Heart Wants What It Wants" by Selena Gomez
We all take visits to the city and never have the right songs to make a video with. These upbeat songs will make your city vlog into a perfect travel video!