Fall is finally here and I could not be any happier! It is by far my favorite season and I look forward to it every year. Here are some reasons why I love the season of fall and why everyone should, too!
7. Fall Candles
Popular Right Now
Let's be real, anyone who has a dog knows that it if we could, we would text our dogs all day long. If they could text us, our thread would look something like...
1. "Are you coming home soon?! Let's go out!"
2. "So not to be weird... but you never ended up answering me last night... Am I the good boy? Idk I just want to be clear on our relationship I don't want to be lead on if I'm not."
3. "The cat is being such a bit** I literally can't stand her"
4. "Hey, just wondering, are you going to wear those black booties tonight? If you are, I'll chew the zipper out of the brown ones instead."
5. "Okay, so don't freak out, but something not so chill happened on the rug..."
6. "Are there any leftovers in the trash? I'm not gonna get into it, I was just curious. Love u."
7. "If you're reading this... bring Milk Bones."
8. "Hey, what's for dinner tonight?! Purina again?"
9. "Miss you!!"
10. "Are you gonna eat that food on the counter or is that for everyone? Asking for the cat."
11. "I LOVE YOU"
12. "OMG, I can't wait for you to come home on break! Can you sleep in the guest room tho? Mom said I could have your room when you moved out. Love u!"
13. "Ice cream date later?!"
14. "We should go for a walk I need to get my ass back in shape for summer. You should be my workout buddy!"
15. "Netflix and chill tonight?"
As Thanksgiving is fast approaching and family members start rolling with loads of food in tow, figure out what your favorite Thanksgiving food says about you.
1. The TurkeyThanksgiving Oven Roasted Turkey photo by Alison Marras (@foodbymars) on Unsplash
You are a traditionalist, you are dependable as well as patient. You depend on your dish to be there and you are patient as others argue over dark to light as you know there will be plenty to go around after the mad rush is over.
2. The StuffingThe Grains of Life Holiday Treat photo by Chelsea shapouri (@thegrainsoflife) on Unsplash
You are the warm and fuzzy type, you enjoy the coziest of all dishes which can sometimes leave you emotionally exhausted. You believe in true love and if you haven't found it you are still probably looking for that missing Turkey in your life.
3. The Mash PotatoesPotato, pattern, shadow and light HD photo by Lars Blankers (@lmablankers) on Unsplash
While some will consider you basic and they aren't wrong in thinking so but you do occasionally add some spice to your daily planned out routine. The pondering question of to add gray or to not does add a little mix into your life.
4. The RollsYeast buns with jam photo by Monika Grabkowska (@moniqa) on Unsplash
You enjoy the simple things in life, even the simplest of things bring you great joy and happiness. Fall is full of the little things that make you happy the color changing of leaves, the giggle of a baby at your family gathering, fall is a wonderful time for you.
5. The Cranberry DishRustic Cranberry Pie photo by Food Photographer | Jennifer Pallian (@foodess) on Unsplash
You are sweet and sassy, when life becomes tart you sugar coat your problems in a way that keeps you from having to deal with them directly. So as the weather begins to get icy think about meeting your problems head on!
6. The VegetablePlate of vegetables photo by Joyce (@squarebowls) on Unsplash
You are conscious, you feel the holidays are no reason to get crazy and forget all about your healthy eating. You gladly signed up for this year's turkey trot because getting healthy is always a conscious choice!
7. The PiePie, pumpkin pie, slice and plate HD photo by Element5 Digital (@element5digital) on Unsplash
You are quite the rebel whether you show it or keep it in the inside you know you want your dessert first! You enjoy having fun and don't feel like waiting around to have your pie and eat it, too.