Why Americans Need To Vote

Each Eligible American Needs To Vote Now

It's not about promoting a party, but it is a matter of having your voice heard!

46

The Midterm Elections are approaching rather fast, and as American voters, we can change the way politics works, you can help the blue wave, the red wave, or whatever wave you support. I'm not telling you to vote for a specific party, because that is not my decision to make, that decision is in your hands.

Many people complain about how the election goes, but according to an article by Philip Bump of The Washington Post, over 30% of the eligible voters in the 2016 election did not even cast a vote. The thing is that if you don't vote, then you don't have the right to complain because your vote could have changed the way things are. The fact that you choose not to vote is not anyone problems and should not be obligated to listen to your complaints because of a bad choice you made.

Did you know that over 13,000 people voted for Harambe the gorilla in 2016 Presidential Election? Depending on which state that you live in you can write in candidates. You are not obligated to vote between the Democrats and Republicans, you can vote for whoever you think is right for the position. Don't fall for the pressure of being forced to vote for a candidate you don't want, if you think he/she would do a horrible job.

Do your research and don't use biased websites such as CNN and Fox as evidence to prove the candidate in question is good or bad. Look at their official pages and public records, look up all the candidates in question and compare them. As much as you hate that one candidate, you need to know why you hate them other than the party they associate with, that is unfair because not every member of a political party is the same.

Just remember to turn up at the polls and vote for whoever you want, don't fall for the pressure. I will see you at the polls on November 6th!