Know Thy Self​​

Know Thy Self​​

Know Thy Self and you will learn more about your brothers and sisters with whom you share this planet.

3
Know Thy Self​​

Yeah, its an age old quest of philosophers, mystics and others that truly desire to achieve peace on earth and goodwill towards all mankind. What have you to lose in knowing your self, or for some of you; your selves? Friends will always stick by you as they have accepted you unconditionally or if not have already dropped you. Government leadership personnel will definitely not be at your back supporting you as they would then lose any control that they might have thought they had over you. And your siblings will probably disassociate themselves from you or claim you are mentally ill. Priests, ministers and professors of religion and psychiatry will want you locked away to protect the programs to which they earn substantial incomes when administering. So, now you have a fairly good feel for what might happen if you venture down the Rabbit Hole and attempt to research within your own subconscious mind;s memories of all that you have been, are and will become. When you link your imagination to your intentions and focus all your internal sourced energy towards a dedication of meditation and prayer as a silent seeking being within your own personal cognitive faculties you've begun to open a whole universal galactic library of reference materials that may not make initially any sense at all to whom you were presently presenting to the world in general. Oh, yes the 'Mask' or "Masks" are not constituted of any commonly found materials which filter air and dirt but are definite energy creations that you have chosen to front so that nobody knows truly more about you than you desire. Your search for yourself is best accomplished within the state of mind that desires loving attention and protection of the soul's original formulation by it's Creator. Also, knowing that you did not create this Self for which you seek will assist you to learn about the meat suit which encapsulates your essential Self. Stay tuned for the next paragraph on another day and until then become the peace of an atom of hydrogen which is isolated from those of oxygen and maintain your breathing freely and easily just as though you were sound asleep yet very wide awake, conscious and vigilent of all that transpires around you though you do not react only observe. Namaste'