5 Reasons The Mountains Are Better Than The Beach

Sorry I said it, but it's true

7

1. There's more to do

at the beach, there are only a few things to do, and they all pretty much come down to just relaxing, and while this can be, and is great, the mountains give you many more options when it comes to daily activities

media2.giphy.com

2. It is not just seasonal

The beach is great... but only in the summer. The mountains are amazing year-round and are not dependent on the the weather. Whether it's mountain biking, hiking, skiing, climbing, kayaking, etc., you can always find something to do, no matter the weather or season.

media1.giphy.com

3. It is an escape from the city

the mountains are less crowded, slower-paced and simply a new scene. You no longer have to worry about beating the lines and finding a good spot on the beach

media0.giphy.com

4. You'll connect more with nature

being in the woods with nature is simply a feeling that can't be replicated anywhere else

media2.giphy.com

5. Still, have beaches

They'll be lake-beaches, but the mountains still have them, giving you, as Miley Cyrus once said, "the best of both worlds".

media3.giphy.com