14 Wholesome Twitter Videos To Get You Through Finals

Because who doesn't love cute puppies, little kids, and acts of pure love?

36
Insta @goldenretrievers

Finals season is tough. You have no motivation for classes, you're not getting sleep, you're drinking your body weight in coffee, and you are just completely exhausted. The stress of doing well on your finals and in your classes is overwhelming. The good news though, is that taking time for yourself is just as important as studying! A great way to study is by scrolling through Twitter and coming across videos that make you laugh or cry, and videos that make your heart feel warm. I have put together a collection of wholesome videos from the past few weeks on Twitter.

1. Tugging at the heart strings

Here's your chance to let out a good, heartfelt cry!!

2. Post Malone vibing

Post Malone vibing is always a mood-booster.

3. Dudes being dudes

Hi, yes, where exactly can I find myself a goofy guy like the guys in this video?

4. Baby got moves

We do not deserve little kids. So pure.

5. Burrito kittens

Say less.

6. The strength is in the climb

A motivational speech from Miley Cyrus. The strength is in the climb.

7. All I want for Christmas is a dog under my tree

*Checks presents under tree when I get home to see if I can hear any barking.*

8. Women in history being honored

We love brave women. May we honor them, may we be them, may we raise them.

9. The BEST kindergarten class ever

Do you see his smile?? This is pure love and happiness in a video. My heart.

10. How I'm trying to be this week

I'll take all three, lots of blankets, and cuddles. Throw on some Disney+ and be content.

11. A good cry is healthy for the soul

"My heart fell in love with you." That's it, that's the tweet.

12. A purrrrfect cookie

I would like cats making cookies to be the theme of a bakery. Please and thank you.

13. #Dad goals

Hi yes, can I be a little kid again and watch cartoons while eating cereal or dinosaur chicken nuggets without a care in the world? Thanks!

14. That laugh makes my heart happy

So when you need a study break, hopefully, these videos can give you a little more motivation for kicking butt in your classes! You got this.