10 Thoughts Every Whole Foods Enthusiast Has When They Enter The Promised Land

Not sure what "organic" means exactly, but I like it.

78
Instagram: @wholefoods

Ahhh Whole Foods. The magical place where everything is always somehow clean and white. It smells like nature in the produce even in the middle of the city. You can grab a drink at the bar and stay a while or take a lunch break. You can literally see the spices and the warmth of the hot bar radiating from the food as it is so heavenly. You can search the natural remedies to solve your sickness after multiple doctors visits that have only made you sicker. Whole Foods. The only grocery store that deserves a halo around it.

1. Wow. Everything is SO green in here.

Whole Foods prides itself on the fact that you literally cannot find as much healthy food anywhere else as you can here. Your body will be fueled with the best ingredients if you choose to shop here.

2. What does…."organic"….mean exactly?

"Organic" is thrown around more than anyone word and less than 10% of the population actually knows what it means. Including me. Also, the label "organic" doesn't always mean "organic".

3. Should I buy this as vegan or how I normally buy it elsewhere?

As a half-way vegan, I choose vegan products if the chance presents itself. That's why going to Whole Foods makes food shopping easy. I never have to worry about finding food that I'm actually able to eat because the store is stocked 50/50 with vegan products.

4. How does a loaf of bread cost $20 but a bottle of wine costs $3?

Either the wine is really crappy or the bread has something a little extra in it.

5. Where is the toothpaste that doesn’t taste like kale?

Come on, you have to make the toothpaste taste like kale also?? I want MINTY breath.... not garden breath.

6. How can this single bottle of wine be $3 but every other type of wine is above $30?

This has to be made for college students or those on a budget. Thank you. Whole Foods.

7. The hot bar is SO SO good

You will walk into Whole Foods thinking that this one time you won't stop at the hot bar. However, you know that you're just lying to yourself. I often find myself in denial about not buying the tofu buffalo wings. Yeah, we all know how that turns out.

8. The coffee is overpriced but it will wake you up better than any other regular cup o’ joe.

These will be the finest and most tastiest coffee beans you will find. If you're willing to pay the price of $6 for a cup of joe.

9. These are the fastest checkout lanes I’ve ever been through.

There's always more than one lane open which makes the line go so much quicker. On top of that, the cashiers are always in a good mood and are efficiently getting you out of the door. Thank you.

10. Leaving Whole Foods with a Whole Foods brown bag is one of the best feelings.

There is nothing more exciting than carrying the brown bag on your way home and thinking about everything that you are about to make to eat. I always eat half of the food I buy within 15 minutes of when I get home.