Whisper

Whisper

We talk too much, now is the time to whisper.

16
Whisper
Ana Olson

In the moments of the quiet,

In the moment before the storm you jump

Don’t talk, but whisper

In the earliest of mornings, as the dazzling beams of light

Dance across the slumber floor,

Don’t talk, but whisper

As the scarlet red moves across the sky

And the sun slowly fades to moon

Don't talk but whisper

When the fall turns to winter,

And the snow falls down in soft spindles of white

Don't talk but whisper

As the somber angry clouds roll in,

And thunder booms as light strikes the sky

Don't talk but whisper

When you watch the clumsy bee

Visit each and every flower

Don't talk but whisper

In the darkest of nights,

As you walk past the cloaked objects

In your dreams

Don't talk but whisper

When the clear indigo sky

Mixes with the black foggy ink

And everything starts to die

Don't talk but whisper

Whisper in between your moments.

Allowing the quiet to take its place.

Whisper to be noticed, but not to be heard.

Whispers keep them innocent;

to keep them from seeing anything else but, all of the quiets, the peace and the harmony.

What College Girls Remember from their Summers as a Kid

Yes, summer is almost here.. so what should we remember

The 100 Things Millennials have ruined: A Comprehensive List
http://www.factandmyth.com/the-middle-class/are-mi...

Millennials: the generation everyone loves to hate. The babies of 1980 to 1995 take a lot of heat. I mean, we inherited a crashed economy, earn stagnant wages, live with crippling student loan debt, and try to enact change in a rigged system but our affinity for avocado toast and use of technology has wrecked society as we know it! As a tail end millennial, I wanted to know what I was ruining and, like any other annoying millennial would, I did some research. I scoured the internet, read online newspapers and scrolled through every listicle I could find. So, in case you needed another reason to resent the millennial in your life, here are the 100 industries we've killed, things we've ruined or concepts we've destroyed.