Whisper

Whisper

We talk too much, now is the time to whisper.

20
Whisper
Ana Olson

In the moments of the quiet,

In the moment before the storm you jump

Don’t talk, but whisper

In the earliest of mornings, as the dazzling beams of light

Dance across the slumber floor,

Don’t talk, but whisper

As the scarlet red moves across the sky

And the sun slowly fades to moon

Don't talk but whisper

When the fall turns to winter,

And the snow falls down in soft spindles of white

Don't talk but whisper

As the somber angry clouds roll in,

And thunder booms as light strikes the sky

Don't talk but whisper

When you watch the clumsy bee

Visit each and every flower

Don't talk but whisper

In the darkest of nights,

As you walk past the cloaked objects

In your dreams

Don't talk but whisper

When the clear indigo sky

Mixes with the black foggy ink

And everything starts to die

Don't talk but whisper

Whisper in between your moments.

Allowing the quiet to take its place.

Whisper to be noticed, but not to be heard.

Whispers keep them innocent;

to keep them from seeing anything else but, all of the quiets, the peace and the harmony.

Reclaim Your Weekends From The 'Sunday Scaries' With 'Self-Love Sundays' Instead
Olivia DeLucia

Laid back and taking it easy — sometimes that is the motto we all need after a busy week. Sunday scaries? Yes, they are valid – but you know what else is? A Sunday full of self-love. A lazy Sunday spent doing what you feel needs to be done to ease into the next week. Self-Love Sundays are a guilty pleasure that isn't only essential for our mind, and body, but are also a surprisingly proactive way to devote the upcoming week with a clear mindset.

So, what is a more suitable way to dedicate your week's end than a beautifully, connected playlist to accompany your face masks and journaling? Cheers, to a Self-Love Sunday (and a playlist intertwined with it to match). (Please note: "Sunday Morning" isn't included in this list, due to the obvious, but feel free to blast it anyway, we know you want to).