TikTok's Whipped Coffee Is DEFINITELY Worth Making During Your Quarantine Time

For those who feel deprived of coffee from your coffee shop, this is for you!

76
Christina Billie

Over this past weekend, I found instant coffee in my cabinets and figured that I should make the coffee that's been circulating on social media. This coffee is known as "whipped coffee," and it's honestly changed my life. I've been drinking it for the past three days, and I've become OBSESSED with it.

It's so easy to make, so if you want to spend your quarantine making it, I'll provide the recipe below!

- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee

This is different from just regular coffee grounds or what's inside of your Keurig k-cup! A popular brand, if you're able get it, is Nestle Instant Coffee.

- 2 tablespoons of sugar

- 2 tablespoons of hot water

- Whisk together until peaks form

I highly recommend to use a hand mixer because it doesn't take as long to mix. Using a regular whisk hurts my arm so don't use that!

- Put in the milk of your choosing

It can be hot or cold, and it can be any milk you like! Dairy, nut, oat, etc.

The first time I made this was a learning curve (I used a hand whisk instead of a hand mixer). It was tough to make at first, but once you get the hang of making it, it's actually pretty fun.

This coffee is absolutely life-changing. If you're missing your latte from your favorite coffee shop like I do, this is a perfect alternative. It makes the top of your coffee nice and frothy. It's not very sweet if you like strong coffee as well.

It's just amazing and I've been sharing with all of my friends to try. It's so good! I highly recommend you try it too. It'll keep you alert when you have work to get done, and it'll definitely soothe your caffeine craving.