Which Chrisley Are You?

Which Chrisley Are You?

"Ignorance I can fix, stupid is forever" -Todd Chrisley

932
Which Chrisley Are You?
Tumblr

Like "Keeping up with the Kardashians," "Chrisley Knows Best" is a reality show following the lives of Todd Chrisley, a retail magnate and self-identified metrosexual. Set in Atlanta, his family is large and loud, and he's the strict and overbearing glue that keeps them all together. But which Chrisley are you actually?

Todd

Do you hate sports? Are you overprotective of the ones you love? Would you ever put on a disguise and follow your daughter on a night out with friends? Then you're Todd Chrisley. You probably mean well, but you have an interesting way of showing it. You yell, a lot, and you probably have a quick temper. But, you make up for it in sarcasm and witty comebacks. Retweet.

Savannah

Do you always act older than you are? Have you been trying to leave your parents; house ASAP? Does your contour always look fantastic, even after your appendix has been taken out? Then you're basically Savannah. You're smart, but you don't always think things through. You act more mature than you should be at your age, and you're a definite daddy's girl, but you're by no means a pushover.

Chase

Do you do stupid things really often? Are you constantly on the lookout for hot girls? Do you have unusually white and perfect teeth? Then you're definitely Chase. You often think you're allowed to do more than you can (i.e. rent a car at 18 years old), and you constantly fight with your dad over everything. You aren't the brightest, yet you always seem to try to pull off elaborate schemes, which never work out, making for some great reality TV.

Julie

Do you constantly work to make everyone around you happy? Do you like to cook? Then it's possible you're Julie. You're the mom figure in your friend group, you're constantly mediating fights and taking care of everyone. For the most part, you're a sweet person, although you do have a sassy side. You put up with a lot, but you also know when to say enough is enough.

Faye

Do you like to have a drink every now and then? Do people ignore your opinions and treat you like you can't make decisions for yourself? Then you're probably Faye. You surround yourself with people who have large personalities, but you go with the flow and do what you want. You're funny without even trying, and you're always there to help your friends and family when they need you.