Where's your escape?

Where's your escape?

What gives you a new world?

1196
Where's your escape?
4 Things To Do Before You Start Writing

I have always loved writing. Sometimes its just the escape it gives me, other times it's the creativity involved. But mostly, it's the new and the untold that creates a story you want to live. I want to be a screenwriter because it allows stories to come to life on the silver screen, making it all the more real. Just like when you watch Harry Potter or The Hunger Games, you can almost feel as though you've entered a new dimension, a new world. Somewhere that allows you to be anyone you want, with new talents, family, and love. We are given so many opportunities to disappear into a new universe. I want to create one of those new galaxies. I want readers to jump in with their eyes closed, knowing they'll love it. I want to give everyone an escape from their lives. I want your eyes to search each page with wonder and happiness and comfort. I need an audience to share my voice with, my scratchy, hoarse voice. I have a favorite book that does this everytime I need a break. Written by my favorite author, The Great Gatsby is by far the best book I have ever read. F. Scott Fitzgerald's style of writing is so different but so beautiful. It uses descriptive words along with very simple meanings, it is the best writing I have ever read and will likely ever read. It pulls me into the roaring '20s and raging parties during the prohibition. I escape to West Egg every few weeks. Just like my favorite novel, I want to make an amazing story that saves someone just like The Great Gatsby saved me. And one day, I will do it.