How To Get Free Stickers From 11 Different Brands, From In 'N' Out To Patagonia

Because everyone wants free stickers.

Zero Dollar
94364

So, as a college student, I am always so excited to get free stuff. I have loved stickers my whole life. I try to get one from every vacation I go or any place I for that matter. One day my roommate told me that she got some free stickers from a company and a switch went off. From that day on, I have been determined to get the most free stickers that I can online.

It is very easy process. A lot of stickers you can just fill out a form online, some you have to mail in an envelope but I am not about that life so I just stick with the online ones. If there is not an online form, you can always use customer service and email them with a nice couple of sentences. The people who respond are always friendly and most of the time they will happily send you some. Don't be afraid to email them. Just remember, it's for dope free stickers!

Below I will list some companies who will send you some rad free stickers! Enjoy, and happy sticker hunting!

1. Chaco

2. Billabong

3. Cotopaxi

You'll get a cute llama

4. YETI

5. Patagonia

6. GoPro

7. RVCA

8. MooseJaw

9. Gratzistickers

10. BackCountry.com (goat sticker)

11. In N Out (just email them!)