25 Treats You Can Eat For Free On Your Birthday And How To Redeem Them

Because who doesn't love free food?
812

It's your birthday!! Why not spoil yourself?

These restaurants offer birthday freebies when you sign up for their rewards and/ or email list. Some require you to sign up so many days prior to your birthday. Be sure to check the conditions of each to ensure you receive your birthday freebie.

1. Arby's

When you sign up for Arby's rewards, you will automatically receive a coupon for a free Roast Beef Classic with the purchase of a drink. For your birthday, you will receive a free shake!

2. Auntie Anne's

With this app (Auntie Anne's Pretzel Perks), you will receive a free signature/ classic pretzel for your birthday!

3. Baskin Robbins

When you join Baskin Robbins Birthday Club, you will receive a free birthday scoop!

4. BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse

When you sign up for their Premier Rewards Plus, you automatically receive a free pizookie, and you get another free pizookie on your birthday!

5. Buffalo Wild Wings

When you join the Buffalo Circle Club, you will receive a free order of snack size wings (boneless or traditional) to celebrate your birthday!

6. Chili's

With My Chili's Rewards, you can get a free dessert on your birthday!

7. Cold Stone Creamery

Cold Stone Creamery will give you a Buy One, Get One FREE Creation coupon for your birthday!

8. Firehouse Subs

You will receive a free medium sub reward that can be used on your birthday or within the following six days!

9. Great American Cookies

When you sign up for their email club, you will receive $3 off your next purchase and a birthday surprise!

10. IHOP

Being a part of their Pancake Revolution will earn you a free birthday meal and another free meal on your anniversary of joining!

11. Krispy Kreme

With their app, you will receive a free welcome original glazed doughnut and a free gift on your birthday!

12. Longhorn Steakhouse

With Longhorn Steakhouse Rewards, you can get a free dessert on your birthday!

13. Maggie Moo's

Maggie Moo's will give you a birthday surprise!

14. Menchie's

Menchie's will give you a coupon worth $5 in Menchie's money that will be available to you two weeks prior to your birthday and two weeks after your birthday!

15. Olive Garden

Olive Garden will give you a free dessert worth up to $10 for your birthday!

16. On the Border

Joining their Rewards Club brings you a lot: free bowl of signature queso or sopapillas on your next visit, exclusive "cinco deals" on the 5th of every month, and free queso on your birthday and anniversary of signing up!

17. Panera

MyPanera rewards you with a free pastry for your birthday!

18. P.F. Chang's

P .F. Chang's will give you a birthday reward!

19. Red Lobster

Red Lobster rewards you with a surprise birthday offer!

20. Sonic

Sonic will give you a free birthday surprise!

21. Starbucks

All Starbucks Rewards members get a free beverage or treat to celebrate their birthday, plus 15% off!

22. Subway

Subway will give you a free lunch on your birthday!

23. Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse will give you a free birthday surprise!

24. Wingstop

When joining The Club with Wingstop, you will automatically get an order of fries for free, but you will also get a free gift on your birthday as well!

25. Zaxby's

When you join the Zax Club, you will receive a free sandwhich meal. On your birthday, you will receive a free nibbler!