For When You Don't Think You Can Go On Anymore

For When You Don't Believe You Can Go On Any longer

They always said there would be days like this.

11
Credit: Instagram.com

You have to realize that every single moment up to this one- you have overcome. Every terrifying moment in which you questioned whether or not you could continue surviving- you have made it through every last one. You have to realize that you do not give yourself enough credit. You don't believe in the worthiness of yourself enough. You don't believe in yourself enough.

It's so hard but sometimes in life you have to pick yourself up. You have to be real with yourself. When you need help, you have to ask the people around you for help because I guarantee they will be more than happy to help if it means keeping you going another day, and another one, and another. You have to realize you are loved. The people around you love you and they want you here.

You have purpose. Even on your worst days, you are a beautiful soul of sunshine and light and all things good and worthwhile. Life gets hard. Life gets stressful. Sometimes, each of us feels a deep pitter-patter in our hearts, causing contemplation as to whether or not we actually have enough strength left as to go on. You have that strength. It's buried so deep in your heart that sometimes it is difficult to even see it. Find a flashlight and look, deep down where you have never soul-searched before. It's so difficult to turn the flashlight's switch on sometimes... You are so out of energy and you are so tired, fatigued, and exhausted. You don't think you have any more energy to give. You just want to give up and give in, throw the towel in and say, "I'm beat. I'm done." But-these are the moments where life is testing you.

You can't lose hope. Hope is the only thing that is stronger than anything else in life- fear, anxiety, anger, worry, stress. Hope is what is going to allow you to dig yourself out of the most difficult situations.

Life is worth living. You are worth it. Please, please don't give in to the pressures and anxieties and stresses of life. Life is worth it. you are worth it, you have purpose, and you have enough strength to continue on even in the toughest of times. Just know, you are loved, even when you are at your worst and believe nothing will ever get better,

Life will get better. It is at the deepest, darkest moments of our lives that we discover ourselves for who we truly are. Nothing worth having in life comes easy. You have to fight even when you don't think you can get on any longer.

I believe in you. But it is you who must believe in yourself.