When The Day Just Flies By
Health Wellness

When The Day Just Flies By, Don't Forget Your You Time

It is good to be involved. But remember to always give time to YOU!

68
girl by flowers

Ever go about the day and suddenly its dark and 8 p.m.? You sit and wonder how on earth did the day already go by and I am still sitting here in the same clothes?!

We all have had those days when our to-do list is piled high and we tend to lose track of time. That's just how life sometimes is.

It is good to have busy days where we are occupied with homework, catching up with friends, and organizing our lives. These days show us how to multitask and juggle multiple things at once.

But, be easy on yourself.

Sometimes it may feel like this to-do list is never ending or you have to finish it ASAP. You can do it. Just breathe and break it up step-by-step.

How do you get your whole to-do list done in a timely manner?

Simple. Prioritize!

Prioritizing what needs to be done first will help you put the important things first and the things that can wait after. For example, if an assignment is due I will get that done first before moving onto something else.

Prioritizing is key to getting daily chores done and out of the way.

With these chaotic days, we must remember that it is OK to be busy, but we must give ourselves a break throughout the day.

Whether it be for a snack/meal, time to hang with friends, or moments to yourself, we all need a break some point in our busy day.

If we keep going and going, we will eventfully burn out.

Eating an energizing meal or doing a little cardio workout in between will keep the heart pumping and ready for whatever your day throws at you.

Keep yourself busy.

You cannot perform your best without adequate rest and time to yourself.

Whatever makes you happy or at ease do it! Take that bath, eat that cake, run that mile--do whatever will make you sigh and smile at the end of the day.

You only live once, so why not live it right?

Life is constantly moving at a fast pace, making it hard to always keep up. Take a moment to look around you and enjoy the little things. Congratulate yourself for doing something good this week. Say you did well on your test or you made a new friend to hang and get food with, go you for doing well and stepping out of your comfort zone.

Sure, life is busy, but your healthy, happy, and surrounded by people who chances are, care and love you more than words. What could be better than having a whole team to cheer you on?

(A puppy can be a close tie, but I mean we can only work with what we got people!)

Take a deep breath and conquer all of your daily goals and to-do lists. GO GET EM' GIRL!