When Disaster Strikes

When Disaster Strikes

You had better acknowledge it.
16

You can't control it. You can't hide it. If you don't acknowledge it, it may kill you.

Sometimes there are warning signs, sometimes there are not. If you don't keep an eye out for it, it may kill you.

Often there's a rumbling to proceed it's entrance, take refuge against its strikes because it may kill you.

When natural disaster strikes us, how do you respond? Do you cry out to our neighbors, hoping they will help? Or do you go at it alone?

When natural disaster strikes your neighbor, how do you respond? Do you cry out with them and help? Or do you turn a tearless, blind eye?

When spiritual disaster strikes you can sometimes control it, but you surely can not hide from it. You had better acknowledge it because he wants to kill you.

God sends warning before destruction, are your eyes watching God?

The roar and rumbling starts in the mind. The strikes hit when you don't deal with it. Take refuge from strongholds because that is where the real disaster strikes.

When spiritual disaster strikes, how do you respond? Do you cry out to God hoping he will help, or do you go at it alone?

When spiritual disaster strikes your neighbor, how do you respond? Do you cry out for their soul, and point them to the truth? Or do you turn a tearless, blind eye? It may kill them.