4 Sexy Questions Guys Should Ask Girls Before Having Sex

When confidence is actually a bad thing.

661

"Is this okay? Do you want me? Can I feel you? Would it be alright if I touched you?"

Those are incredibly sexy questions to ask and to be sure you are doing something acceptable.

Sometimes, being confident is a bad thing. Sometimes, the way you become confident in a difficult situation is the first time you break someone else's confidence. It doesn't matter if you guys have had a few drinks and enjoyed each other's company. I could be having so much fun dancing with you, drunk with my friends at the college dive bar, but it does not mean you have the right to grab my face and stick your tongue down my throat. Sometimes, you need to take a step back and tell yourself, "this person doesn't like me". Fuck all that bullshit that says 'take initiative' or 'be brave and just go for it'. If you really want to be brave and be spontaneous, still be insecure and give JUST a kiss. A peck. Cause then at least she can pull away after one second. But unless you hold her fucking head and force your tongue down her throat, she can't do anything without making a scene.

A kiss does not mean it's an invite to her pants. It does not matter who you are. Whether you are a friend or a person she just met. Just because you have been kissing through the night, it does not mean you are invited to reach home base. You are wrong when you make her feel like she can't say anything once you're going in for it. You are wrong when you have misunderstood that there are "signs" that she wants to have sex with you. There are no signs. That shit is made up. You can ask to go home with her, to go in her room, but you still don't have the right to believe she wants to have sex with you. You need to bring down your confidence, and ask those 'sexy' questions. "Is this okay? Do you want me? Can I feel you? Can I touch you?" Asking those four questions gives you and her true validation. And it just makes you sound sincere. If you don't, well you know. You will either know or you will never know, but what really matters is how she looks at you afterwards. You could be a regretful one night stand or the guy that really just ruined her. Depending how extreme.

No matter who you are, or what your reputation is, you need to be insecure at the stage of "getting the girl". This is where my writing lacks, because I can't make up better phrases. But I'll explain. Never think you "got the girl" until she is your girlfriend. Nothing is distasteful when a guy believes he has a girl cuffed. Or when a guy claims me to be his already, without even doing a damn thing for me or acknowledging that I don't want him. Don't be a pity party and poor your feelings onto me about your insecurities though, cause that's worse. But keep it in your head. Girls would rather date themselves than to date you. No matter who you are. So you need to try, you need to ask, you need to learn, you need to read, you need to hear, and you need to see. You need to keep thinking you will never get her, until you actually got her. Girls are difficult? No. They are only difficult when you stir up the damn ocean because you are too confident in yourself to backtrack and realize what went wrong before it's too late.

Please, be a gentleman. Cause a gentleman is who she will call her husband. Don't be one of those guys who pulls her farther from finding the guy that will actually take care of her.

I hope that writing [this] in a different format can really reach out to readers.