What To Have In Your Summer Bag!

10 Makeup Essentials For This Summer

Must haves for me when it comes to my make up bag.

63
Makeup bag

Summer is right around the corner, so it is important that you have everything in your bag that is needed. Here are 10 things that I have in my summer bag and maybe 10 things you should have in your bag as well.

1. Makeup Wipes.

Sometimes, on a hot summer day, we don't always want to have on all this makeup. Yes, of course, we look cute with a beat face, but when it's hot outside and your foundation starts dripping its time to just wipe it off sis.

2. Toner from lush is a must!

https://www.lushusa.com/face/toners-and-steamers/eau-roma-water/9999900408.html

I just found a really nice toner from Lush, and I have been really enjoying it. It just makes my skin feel so fresh and clean. I think this would feel great especially on a hot day, it's a nice pick me up.

3. Setting Spray!

I think during summer setting spray is especially important because we're constantly touching our face, sweating, and just doing a lot. So setting spray will help ensure that your make up is in place and won't be moving on those hard summer days.

4. Some on point lashes!

Having lashes in your bag during the summer is very important. It's most important because sometimes in the summer we don't always want to have on a face load of makeup, so having lashes really helps because it makes it look like you have beat face when in reality you only have on lashes.

5. I stand for e.l.f.

e.l.f.

You should've expected that at least one e.l.f. product would be on this list. During summer when you just want to keep it simple I suggest just putting on foundation. That's why I always have to have e.l.f. foundation in my bag. It's very light on the face, the only thing is, it has minimal coverage

6. This isn't make up but we still need it!

Edge booster

I know this isn't makeup but for me, I have to keep this in my bag during summer.. EDGE CONTROL! Listen, on those hot days no one wants their edges to curl up, so I suggest just keep a travel, on the go, edge control in your bag! It will come in handy.

7. I've said it before and I'll say it again!

Facebook

Blotting papers are a must, it removes any access oil and dirt from your face. These are the best for during the summer when you are feeling sweaty and gross.

8. Some kind of concealer.

Facebook

Sometimes when I need a touch up, concealer is my go to. You only need a little and then you are able to go on about your day.

9. At least one brush!

Keeping a least one extra makeup brush in your bag is helpful because that way if you need a touch up its easy to blend product, and is less of a mess.

10. Setting Powder!

Facebook

Keeping setting powder in your bag is useful because it just helps with making your makeup feel and look refreshed!