The truth about love.

What is love?

what is what?

22
What is love?

I think we can all relate, love can't just have one definition.

I don't think love has 1 and only 1 definition. When I was 14 I started my first relationship with a 15-year-old guy from the same town I lived in, and let me just tell you, I could've sworn to you I was in love and I would never be able to love any harder. I'm 20, and you are probably around my age or older and you have adult shit to think about because life hit you like a school bus hit Regina George after graduating high school. Now imagine a 14-year-old telling you she has found the love of her life, her one true love, the person that they would take a bullet for. The idea of it sounds irritating, what does a 14 year old even know.

"And when you're 15, somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe it. " Tay Tay, you got it. I think that 14/15 year old me was definitely in love and if I sit and think back to those days I can't help to smile because that relationship was just unforgettable to me, it had a little bit of everything, it taught me so much, it prepared me for a lot and it hurt like hell, but one thing I know for sure is that I was in love. I mean how was it not?

WHAT IS LOVE? Really, what is it? There are people that will walk into your life and make you feel like you are floating on this earth