What Your Favorite Halloween Candy Says About You

A guide to finding out whether you're a trick or a treat.

47

With Halloween just around the corner, the stores are filled with bags of different assortments of Halloween candies. Whether you're planning on safely celebrating Halloween this year, or would rather spend the holiday watching Halloween movies, you will undoubtably come across a bag of Halloween candy. So, here's what your favorite Halloween candy says about you.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

If Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are your favorite Halloween candy, you're definitely the best kind of person to be around. You're a down-to-earth person, and everyone loves you.

Twix

Photo by Midas Hofstra on Unsplash

If Twix is your favorite Halloween candy, you definitely have the best taste in everything. You're probably the friend that everyone borrows clothes from, or the friend that controls the music at a party. You're a trendsetter, and everything you do, people love.

Jolly Ranchers

Jolly Ranchers are the kind of Halloween candy that you eat when all of the good candy in the bag is almost gone. But once you eat one, you're reminded that they're not too bad. If you consider Jolly Ranchers to be your favorite Halloween candy, I'd say that though you may appear to be your average Jane or Joe, once people get to know you, you're someone they want to keep around.

Hershey's Chocolate

Photo by Jennie Clavel on Unsplash

If you're a Hershey's chocolate lover, you are definitely someone who enjoys the classics. You're a great person to have chats about great films and books, and overall are a chill person to be around.

Sour Patch Kids

Photo by Ali onehor on Unsplash

Sour Patch Kids are always fun to see in your Halloween candy bag. If Sour Patch Kids are your favorite Halloween candy, people tend to view you as the life of the party.

Airheads

Airheads are the kind of candy you typically pick out in the check-out line at the grocery store. Not to mention, the commercials for Airheads can be considered to be a little strange. If Airheads are your favorite, people's first impression of you might be that you're a little boring, but once they get to know you, you are your own unique person.

Milky Way

Often left towards the bottom of the candy bag, Milky Ways are slept on. If your favorite candy is Milky Way, I would say that you're slept on, and people don't take the time to appreciate you; you deserve better.

Nerds

Nerds are definitely a crowd favorite, that is if you were in a crowd of elementary schoolers. I'd say that if your favorite Halloween candy is Nerds, you're probably young at heart and are scared of adulthood.

Pop Rocks

Photo by Wendy Rake on Unsplash

If Pop Rocks are your favorite candy, you're always full of surprises. You're unpredictable and adventurous, which is what makes people gravitate towards you.

Fun-Dip

As a kid, it was pretty rare for me to find Fun-Dip in my Halloween candy bag. Therefore, if Fun-Dip is your favorite candy, I'd say that you're a one-of-a-kind person that people find intriguing and memorable. People like you are hard to find, which makes knowing you a great treasure.

Skittles

Photo by Hello I'm Nik 🎞 on Unsplash

Skittles can be found in almost every Halloween candy bag. If you consider Skittles to be your favorite Halloween candy, you're definitely reliable. You are always there for other people, and people know they can depend on you.

Starbursts

Photo by Taylor Rooney on Unsplash

Starbursts are another candy classic. If Starbursts are your favorite Halloween candy, you're someone people never get tired of or annoyed with. You're very lovable and hard to be upset with.

Twizzlers

Twizzlers are a great movie theater snack, and quite honestly, I don't usually see Twizzlers being eaten anywhere other than the movie theaters. If Twizzlers are your favorite candy, you are probably someone who is very passionate about a hobby or career, and you dedicate your time to perfecting it.

M&M's

Photo by Robert Anasch on Unsplash

At first glance, M&M's are nothing special. But once you pop one in your mouth, you have to eat the rest of the bag: they're addicting. If M&M's are your favorite, you may seem pretty basic, but once you've made an impression on someone, they cannot get enough of you. Much like the candy, you're irresistible.

Snickers

Snickers are a fan favorite, that is if you're not allergic to nuts. If Snickers are your favorite, you thrive off of being the center of attention, and you're definitely lovable.

Kit-Kats

Photo by Vishnu Mk on Unsplash

If Kit-Kats are your favorite candy, you're probably in a dynamic duo with your best friend, which whom you are inseparable with. You've got each other's backs and would much rather spend your time with them than with anyone else.

Butterfingers

Much like the name implies, if Butterfingers are your favorite, you probably have, well, butterfingers. You're slightly clumsy and may be having an existential crisis. Besides that, your quirky and unique personality attract people to you.

3 Musketeers

Photo by Erik Mclean on Unsplash

3 Musketeers are always left at the bottom of the bag. Everybody kind of forgets they're there, and once you do eat one, you remember why they're always left in the bag. If 3 Musketeers are your favorite, you find contentment in the simple and bland parts of life.

Swedish Fish

I'm sorry, but if Swedish Fish are your favorite Halloween candy, you have the tastebuds of a five-year old, and you need to acquire some better taste. Take some lessons from the Twix lovers.

Candy Corn

Photo by Dane Deaner on Unsplash

Candy corn is probably one of the worst creations of mankind, and if candy corn is your favorite Halloween candy, seek some help. In all seriousness, you are the kind of person who will find good in everybody, despite what their actions against you.