What you should know about the smile

What You Should Know About The Person Always Wearing A Smile

14

These days, it is becoming easier and easier to fake how we are feeling and to hide behind another personality that only comes out when we are around others. It has become almost second nature for people to put on this smile and hide how they are actually feeling. But the sad truth is that a smile has become a sort of mask for people. People will put this mask on whenever they aren't feeling that great because they don't want people to see how they're actually feeling. It is just so much simpler to just keep whatever is going on in your life to yourself, but doing that will tear you apart inside and will make you end up digging a deeper hole than that which you may already be in. Because so much of society puts on this mask, we really never know what someone is going through.

The person always wearing a smile might have just lost a friend to suicide.
The person always wearing a smile might have just failed a really important exam.
The person always wearing a smile might have just lost their job.
The person always wearing a smile might have just found out that a loved one has cancer.
The person always wearing a smile might have just hurt themselves last night because they felt like they had no other option.
The person always wearing a smile might have just been released from an inpatient program for mental illness.
The person always wearing a smile might have just had to say goodbye to a friend that is moving across the country.
The person always wearing a smile might have just found out they had a miscarriage after trying for years just to get pregnant.
The person always wearing a smile might have just been diagnosed with depression and is feeling lost on what to do next in their life.
The person always wearing a smile might have just lost a parent or friend to a drug overdose.
The person always wearing a smile might have just gotten out of the hospital for an eating disorder.
The person always wearing a smile might have had trouble getting out of bed this morning because they see no point in life anymore.
The person always wearing a smile might have just got kicked out of where they live and not have a place to stay.
The person always wearing a smile might have just had a panic attack before they walk to the front of the room to give a presentation.
The person always wearing a smile might have just found out their loved one isn't returning home from the military because they were injured and died.
The person always wearing a smile might have just been told that they failed the last class they needed to graduate and that now they cannot walk with all their friends at graduation.
The person always wearing a smile might have trouble making friends due to constant anxiety or fear of being disliked and rejected.
The person always wearing a smile might have cried the whole way to work this morning because they hate their job that much.
The person always wearing a smile might have been a victim of physical or sexual abuse when they were a child or at any other point in their life.
The person always wearing a smile might have just found out that their parents are getting a divorce.
The person always wearing a smile might have just found out they have to take meds every day just to feel somewhat okay.
The person always wearing a smile might have just been dumped or just broke up with their significant other.
The person always wearing a smile might just be going through the motions all day until they can get home and cry themselves to sleep over everything that is going wrong in their life.
The person always wearing a smile might have not showered in a week because they see no point in taking care of themselves or cannot find the motivation to do anything.
The person always wearing a smile might have been up until 5 a.m. last night overthinking every little detail of their life and not by choice.
The person always wearing a smile might have slept 13 hours last night and still feel exhausted because just getting up every day and talking to people drains all of the energy.
The person always wearing a smile might have all these intrusive thoughts going through their head at any given moment of the day.
The person always wearing a smile might hate the way they look but came out in public anyways.
The person always wearing a smile might be a single parent trying to take care of 4 kids by him or herself.
The person always wearing a smile might go to the bathroom every time after they eat so they can throw up everything they just ate.
The person always wearing a smile might have trouble reading social cues and people judge them and assume bad things because of it.
The person always wearing a smile might have PTSD from something that happened in their past.
The person always wearing a smile might be starving themself just to lose weight and look like the people that society deems to be beautiful.
The person always wearing a smile might have to work 4 jobs just to be able to put dinner on the table every night and afford a place to live.
The person always wearing a smile might feel like everything that goes wrong in their life is their own fault.
The person always wearing a smile might not feel safe going anywhere because of the countless shootings that have happened in the past.
The person always wearing a smile might be breaking inside, but they still put on that smile and go about their life, because that's what is expected of society, to just push your own problems aside and make a living, no matter how miserable you might be feeling. And it's not fair, I mean, nothing in life is fair. But we should never, ever, judge someone to be okay and completely fine just because they are wearing a smile on their face. We can never tell what someone is going through, so be kind always.