What To Wear For A LONG Day Of Shopping

What To Wear For A LONG Day Of Shopping

It's always a dilemma. When the point is to buy your next fashion miracles, what do you wear to that party?

29
What To Wear For A LONG Day Of Shopping

Many people choose to wear killer outfits. Not only is it more comfortable for the fashionable to look gorgeous, but their logic also is that it will mark them out as serious fashionistas and shopkeepers and sales assistants will take them seriously and give them more time.

I can't argue with the logic, but to be very frank, if you're serious about your shopping, then it might take hours. It might even take you the whole day or a couple of days during sales periods. Most of our killer outfits tend to be a little too demanding for that sort of wearing.

According to science, formals tend to increase your abstract thinking while casuals make you think more directly. When you're shopping, in my opinion direct is the way to go. So don't dress up like it's prom, dress up like you're going to Netflix and chill. Also you can go, try this bet365 bonus and earn more.

So what do you do? I might have a couple of solutions.

• 1. Shoes

Instead of wearing a pair of heels that make your calves look sexy but will make you cry by the end of the day, go for a pair of comfortable but fashionable sandals. Choose your sandals carefully. Just because they're sensible doesn't mean they can't be sexy.

Make sure your arches get enough support but go for something simple but cute. Gladiators might look cute, but messing around with the straps all day sure won't. Go for something simple when you need to wear it all day long.

• 2. Tops

If you're shopping in the summer, then try for a pretty summer dress with a bold print or a great pattern. You don't want to melt into the crowd.

Time-saving hack: you could also go for a top which will show off your favourite neckline, so that when you're buying, you can compare against what you have on.

If it's getting cold, then go for a t-shirt or top that isn't too complicated. No messing around with straps when you're in the trial room or worrying about clothing disasters. Simple but cute is your motto!

• 3. Bottoms

If you're wearing dresses and it's cool enough, consider cute pantyhose. A lot of pantyhose are beautifully patterned and give that extra oomph factor to a great outfit.

You can also wear them under loose tops and short-shorts for a very casual but sexy outfit.

For those who aren't into pantyhose, jeans or a pair of slim trousers are a good bet, but skirts might be a better one.

Skirts are easy to take off and put on, for the inevitable trial rooms, which should always be a consideration for when you're dressing to shop.

• 4. Accessorize

No outfit is complete without the right accessories. But what are the right accessories?

Choose a couple of nice statement pieces that go with your outfit. Don't wear too much, because the chances of leaving them behind at a shop counter or trial room is high.

Don't wear heavy pieces or anything that pinches like clip-on earrings, because you don't want to deal with that irritation. You can also accessorize with virgin human hair full lace wigs, to avoid dealing with your hair or getting it blown around the whole day. A great hairdo at minimal cost. Above all, be comfortable.