What To Get At Runza

​What You Should Order Your First Time At Runza

The In n' Out of the Midwest

7
YouTube

Growing up in Nebraska, Runza has always been one of my absolute favorites. If you are from the Midwest, then you have heard of the iconic Runza that started in Lincoln, Nebraska. Throughout college, many of my friends are not from the midwest so they have never heard of Runza and don't know what it even is. Whenever I talk about how good a Runza sounds at the moment, they just look at me puzzled because they don't know what it is!

So, this is for all of you first-time Runza eaters because when you come to the midwest, you have to make a stop and try a Runza before you make any sort of opinion about it! Some people really like it, and some people don't understand what is so great about it. However, for those of us who grew up with Runza in our small towns, we love our Runzas!

1. Main Dish

If you go to Runza, then you are more than likely going to order a Runza! What is a Runza exactly? Well, it is a roll that is stuffed with hamburger, cabbage, and other seasonings. You can get it with multiple fillings: cheese, Swiss mushroom, and many more! Runza also is known to have some pretty good salads, but for me, I go for the Runza!

2. Side

Runza has some of the usual sides like french fries and onion rings. However, they came up with a clever name for a side if you have a taste for both fries and onion rings.... frings!! Its a combination of french fries and onion rings!

3. Drink

Iced Tea, Water, Pop (NOT SODA), or whatever else your taste buds desire!