What To Expect From This Upcoming Mercury Retrograde

Ah, the dreaded Mercury Retrograde (RX). A shadow time of reflection that's closet to our soul- our communication, technology, travel, and daily life will be affected. The internet has sensationalized it, astrologers study it, and most everyone has heard of it. However, if you're not an astrologer, what does it mean? If you are, what are the implications of this particular Mercury RX set to station on October 31st- in Scorpio of all signs. On Sahmian- or commonly known as Halloween- of all days?

For those of you who don't know, Retrograde is an astrological term to describe the motion of a planet when it appears to be backward. This happens because the orbit of said planet is so slow. This slow orbit slows down and causes the planets to set energy to be sluggish and reflective. Instead of reacting to the planets energies outwardly and normally we internalize it. This sluggish energy can also cause setbacks in technology, travel, and miscommunications. It also causes the past of unfinished business to creep up on us and demand to be noticed once again. Hence why everyone jokes and dreads about their exes coming back.

Now you know the basics of Mercury RX it's important to note how crucial this upcoming retrograde is. Mercury is set to be stationed in Rx in Scorpio on Halloween, a sacred day for neo-pagans known as Sahmian. Scorpio is a very intense sign known for drilling the truth. This Mercury will be set on bringing out raw and brutal honesty, and will truly reveal the heart of a matter- whether we're ready to face it or not. The time to act is now, the time to do inner shadow work and self-reflection is coming and we can not stop it. Halloween is the night where the veil of our world and the next is open, so spirit communication is a possibility. Our ancestors and the universe is speaking to us, and they will help us set our lives straight.

This upcoming Rx will be brutal but that's why we got to be ready. On a Mercury RX on Halloween, anything is possible.