Things To Do and See in Hoboken, NJ

Top Things To Do and See In Hoboken, NJ!

Just a little inspiration for some Hoboken activities if you're in need!

25
Jaylen Molina

When thinking of New Jersey, a one places that might be mentioned is Hoboken. Though it's may seem like a regular city right by the water, it's filled with many thing to do from nightlife and restaurants to different places to just hangout! Check out this list of my personal favorites!

1. HUDSON RIVER WATERFRONT WALKWAY

Jaylen Molina

One thing in Hoboken that you're for sure NEVER going to miss is the amazing view of the New York City Skyline! At the Waterfront, you're able to chill by the water, enjoy the views, and ever sit in the grass around the different parks like Pier A Park, Pier C Park, and Frank Sinatra Park. I believe that this is something you could do at any point of the day, but if you're looking for some insta-worthy pictures, I feel that night would be better with the city all light up! What's also cool about this walkway is that it goes through 9 different cities, including Bayonne, Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken, West New York, Guttenberg, North Bergen, Edgewater, AND Fort Lee!

2. WASHINGTON ST.

Washington St.

If you're bored and looking for random places to go, Washington St. is your place to be! Stretching about 15 blocks, this street is full of different restaurants and shops that you could probably take you the whole summer to complete. Some of my places to visit foodwise on Washington St and a bit off are honeygrow, Anthony David's, Baja Mexican Cuisine, and Playa Bowls! Washington is also filled with a ton of nightlife opportunities, which makes it fun during some points of the year including SantaCon. Check out this link for some nightlife spots in Hoboken overall!

3. SHOPPING

Vintage on 1st

Shopping is the best thing when you're just looking for something to do to past time. Hoboken holds a number of different stores, such as Anthropologie, Cheap Maggies, Vintage on 1st, and so many more! These different stores are also so different, making sure everyone visiting finds their own unique place to check out!

4. HOBOKEN HISTORICAL MUSEUM

Hoboken Historical Museum

If you're looking to learn a little more about the city of Hoboken itself, be sure to check out the Hoboken Historical Museum. This museum holds a lot of history and culture about Hoboken, all while actually being located in the former Bethlehem Steel Machine Shop! Be sure to click their link up above to see the current exhibits of display and plan out your visit!

Though this list is one that mentions many things and places, Hoboken is FULL of exciting and interesting places to visit and thing to do! Take a trip to this lovely city and be sure to capture all it has to offer!