Each of these things are simple, but very important especially to twenty-somethings. Take your eyes off of an electronic screen and enjoy what else life has to offer. Make good memories, grow closer to those you love, and become a better person.
1. Take a break from social media.
2. Take a lot of pictures.
3. Find a new hobby.
4. Have a "me" day once a month.
Spend one day a month spoiling yourself by yourself.
5. Do something to help someone else.
6. Do something you've always wanted to do, but for whatever reason have never done.
7. Start reading.
8. Set a list of goals you want accomplished by 2020.
9. Write down significant memories from 2019 with dates.
10. Try new foods.
11. Stop drinking and eating so much junk.
Your body relies on nutrients, not processed foods.
12. Find a good motivational speaker or pastor to watch/listen to.
13. Visit 19 new places you've never been.
I guarantee you that you wouldn't even have to leave the state you're in.
14. Volunteer at an animal shelter, soup kitchen, or children's home.
15. Go on a trip somewhere that will humble you.
You don't have to fly to another country for this. If interested, comment and let's talk.
16. Forgive everyone who has hurt you.
Holding back apologies is more damaging to you than it is to them.
17. Spend time with those you love.
Family, friends, mentors, significant others, etc.
18. Raise money for something.
Plenty of charities already exist, you don't have to start one to do this.
19. Pick one thing and focus on making it better throughout the year.
Relationships, financial status, faith, self-love, etc.
Make it your goal for 2019 to be the best year of your life.