What To Do During Quarantine

What To Do During Quarantine

Now is the time to expand your knowledge!

10
What To Do During Quarantine

Being in quarantine can be pretty boring, but now is the perfect time to do the activity that you didn't have time to do before! Still not sure what to do? Here are some activities to keep you occupied.

Cooking

images.pexels.com

Practicing your cooking skills is a great way to pass the time. It's also a great family activity to do with your loved ones! If you've never really touched a stove either, why not use this time to start practicing? You don't have to make big meals, but smaller ones are a small step towards being able to create an extravagant dish! Make some avocado toast, like the ones from your favorite cafe, or dalgona coffee!

Create A YouTube Channel

upload.wikimedia.org

Been holding off starting your channel? Start now! Creating your own YouTube channel is easy, but creating the content is what takes the most time. Now that we're home, use any free time you have to create content and upload! Video editors you can use are iMovie, Premiere Rush, and Splice. These apps are available on the app store so you don't need a computer!

Create A Mood Board

upload.wikimedia.org

Pinterest has certainly been my way of passing the time. Creating a mood board for any theme helps to create inspiration for any content you're looking to create. There's an endless amount of themes that caters to just about anyone! You'll find yourself laying in bed pinning photos to your board for hours.