The Perfect Gift for Her

The Perfect Gift for Her

Are you rushing to shop for your daughter or girlfriend this Christmas? Find out what any high school or college girl really wants!

13
The Perfect Gift for Her
Negative Space

Sometimes, us girls are hard to shop for. But no worries! This list of 20 items is perfect for finding that Christmas gift for your daughter, gal pal, or girlfriend! Merry Christmas to her and to you!

1. Victoria's Secret

Every girl longs to be a VS Angel. Show your angel how much you love her with 5 for $25 festive underwear, $40 adorable pajamas, and $50 beautiful satin robes.

2. Puppy Fever

Most every girl dreams of opening up a holiday gift box to find a cute puppy! Not only will this excite her for the day, but she will be giddy for the rest of her puppy ownership!

3. Comfy Night Slippers

These are a must for any one of your bed-heads.

4. Laptop

While these gifts aren't the cheapest on the market, college students will likely need a durable and efficient laptop for classes. While the approximately $1,300 Apple Macbook seems to be the most popular amongst students, the $219 HP Stream 13 was ranked one of the best durable college laptops as well.

5. iPhone

High school students and college girls are dying for the new iPhone 7! Apple has these gadgets on sale for around $800.

6. Christmas Scented Lotions

Bath & Body Works has some awesome seasonal lotions to make your day smell more like the holidays!

7. Anything Nike (Just Buy It)

All things Nike are bound to make her smile. From running shoes and sports bras to hoodies and stylish leggings, these athletic leisure and workout styles will be sure to bring a smile to her face!

8. Sweater Weather

A big, comfy sweater is fun to wear and easy to buy. Check out H&M and Forever 21 for cute, yet inexpensive, oversized sweaters.

9. Makeup

Makeup is essential to a girl's life, so check out Sephora for some bomb beauty gift sets. This gift set, "Metalmorphosis", is an exclusive limited edition costing only $60!

10. Spotify Membership

This digital music service is usually around $10 a month, but check it out now to get a 3-month membership for $9.99! Members have access to millions of hip songs that they can download or stream.

11. Keurig Coffee Maker

When in the stress and studying for finals and exams, you just need some coffee. This widely popular coffee maker is only $65! You can even surprise her by buying the K-cups with it, containing a mini scoop of coffee in each cup.

12. Plane Ticket

You may need to set your own price limit on this one. Getting your young vagabond a flight to another part of the country to meet up with her college friends would be the ticket!

13. Blender

The NutriBullet is a handy way for students to blend their own smoothies and comes in at around $90.

.

14. Earbuds

All students want to jam their way through life... right? The Bose Noise Cancelling Earbuds are amazing earphones for $250, or you can check out Walmart for easy and inexpensive earbuds that will do the same job!

15. Bluetooth Speaker

JBL, Beats, Bose, UE- all of these are clear and loud speakers that will make any girl's day an exciting one.

16. Beauty Products

Ulta is a hit for all things beauty! Beauty products like teeth whitening strips, face masks, oils, and serums are always nice for any high school or college-aged girl.

17. Socks

You can't go wrong with a cute pair of over-the-knee socks from Forever 21, some fuzzy socks from H&M, or even some festive socks from Target!

18. Bathtime

Bath bombs, bubble bars, essential oils, and fun soap- Lush has all of these! These presents are bound to give your a girl some fun, relaxing, and enjoyable baths!

19. Blankets

Any girl wants a blanket to keep her cozy! Check out Urban Outfitters for fun and soft throw blankets.

20. Candles

Get lit with some holiday style candles from Yankee Candle. Yankee Candle has every candle from Christmas Tree and Alpine Martini to Candy Cane Lane and Cherries on Snow!

Your girl will be sure to love any, or all, of these treats!