Personality Quiz: Find Out What Kind Of Cookie You Are!

Cookies are yummy!

71
https://unsplash.com/photos/Oaf81QSBQ6w
Ashley Kirk

Please tell me you did not just try to find out what kind of cookie you are...

It's the middle of summer! Are you really telling me you have nothing better to do than finding out what kind of cookie you are while binge watching Netflix?! And I don't wanna hear anything about "Well I'm a Capricorn and I thought I would match well with a white macadamia nut". Do I look like Fannie May to you?!

Come on people... we're better than this. Are you telling me that in an age where the world is at our fingertips, you can't think of anything better to do than taking some pointless internet quiz that you'll reference in another awkward Tinder conversation? The internet is a place where we can connect with friends, watch funny puppy videos, and argue with our relatives in the comment section of Facebook. My point is... we have so many resources at our disposal, and we choose stupid internet quizzes?

To prove a point on the random, interesting things you can learn on the internet, I decided to look up 100 Random Fun Facts, and these are some of my favorites.

Did you know that banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour? Finals are about to have us fit!

In 2015, more people died from injuries related to taking a selfie than by shark attack. Some people died for Instagram.

During your lifetime, you'll produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools. It's gross, but interesting none the less.

Walter Frederick Morrison- the person who invented the frisbee, was cremated and made into a frisbee after his death. At least he can say he was able to play with his grandchildren one last time...

If you consistently fart for 6 years and 9 months, you'll produce enough gas for an atomic bomb. Congratulations Dad, you're officially a weapon!

A crocodile can't poke its tongue out. They're selfie game weak...

Hitler's mom considered abortion, but the doctors persuaded her otherwise.

Osama Bin Laden's death was announced on May 1st, 2011. Adolf Hitler's death was announced on May 1st, 1945, Stay woke.

As you can see, there are some weird things on the internet, but you have the ability to find those weird things on the internet! If weird things aren't your taste, then consider this! You can find the entire United States Constitution for free, give it a read! You can find a ton of information on different social issues outside of Twitter, you'll find yourself more informed! There is tons of information on our Founding Fathers, other world leaders, and even a bootleg of Hamilton!

I'm not trying to crucify anyone who clicked this article because they love cookies, I love complex carbohydrates as much as the next guy, but this article has a broader message. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON THE INTERNET! Who gives a shit about KSI and Logan Paul, go on and try to learn something every now and again!