What I've Been Doing During COVID-19

What I've Been Doing During COVID-19

Not gonna lie, it's been nice to be at home.

7
What I've Been Doing During COVID-19
Unsplash // Paweł Czerwiński

I'm scared. I'm scared of what's to come and what tomorrow even holds, but I keep trying to keep a positive outlook on all of this. It will get better and I know that, but it has to get worse before it does get better. I've struggled with my mental health and having to stay home all of the time doesn't help, but I've been keeping myself pretty busy and being productive so that I don't just sit around and overthink or become sad.

I am finally getting to watch the tv shows and movies that I have on my watch list that I have been too busy to watch and get to. Which is actually so fun because I've gotten so busy with life that I haven't gotten to truly sit down and watch a show in I don't know how long. I'm excited to keep marking things off my watch list like I used to do in high school.

Oh my goodness being able to SLEEP IN. Today I slept in until 12:05 in the afternoon! I haven't done that in lord knows how long and I don't regret it one bit. I felt so refreshed when I woke up and I didn't even feel like my day was gone. I usually hate hate sleeping past 9:00 in the morning because I feel like my day is wasted and I've wasted valuable time that I already don't have.

I finally finished the scrapbook for mine and my boyfriend's four years together...even though we've been together for five and a half years, lol! I am also almost finished with our five year scrapbook. It's so amazing to finally have time to spend hours on them and work on them. I think I also might start on our six year one too, who knows!

I've been cleaning and able to decrease the amount of stuff I have. That's refreshing. Being able to diminish the amount of stuff I have feels so refreshing, reorganizing my things and getting a new look on my room...I'm living for it.

I've spent so many days at home and focusing on myself. Yes, this is all scary and we don't know what could happen. Although, I do personally think this is a good opportunity to be at home with your family and spend quality time with them that you are usually too busy to do. Take this as an opportunity to focus on family more and again and allow yourself to see that even when this ends, you need to continue to do it.