What It's Like When Your Friends Visit, As Told By Spongebob Squarepants

Go hard or go home.

133
Google

Hearing your friends from home are coming to visit you for the weekend is pretty much the most exciting news ever. You spend all week telling all your school friends that they have to go out that weekend because you have a friend from home coming.

You will do anything in your power to make sure they have fun. The weekend ends up being like those "Jimmy Neutron" and "Fairly Oddparents" crossover episodes. Or, like "That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana." What I'm trying to say is: It's awesome mixing your home friends with your school friends. Here's how your weekend will go... as told by Spongebob SquarePants.

1. Waiting for your last class on Friday to end.

Seems like the clock is moving in super-slo-mo. Come on world, spin a little faster please.

2. Making sure everything looks perfect when they come.

Yes, my room is totally this clean all the time. Cool, huh? Please don't touch the closet you will get hit with an avalanche of all the stuff I hid.

3. Being so excited when they finally arrive.

Think of all the things you could show them, all the places you have to go, all the people they have to meet. Overwhelm the life out of them. What are friends for?

4. Being reunited for the first time.

Hug me and never let go!

5. Introducing them to everyone you see.

"This is my best friend from home. She's just like me. So, you'll love her." :-)

6. Everyone's finally gets comfortable around them.

It's a little awkward combining groups at first. After a while of hanging out, they fit right in. Why wouldn't they? They're all your friends so they've got to have stuff in common. To be honest, I don't really see where this GIF fits in. Maybe my friends are just weird so I can tell everyone's comfortable when they're being their natural and weird selves. I don't know what I'm saying.

7. Time to get them intoxicated.

Well, in the show those are Krabby Patties. We're grown now, Patrick.

8. When they tell you who they think is cute.

KISS HIM.

9. Losing them in a sea (pun intended) full of people.

You're bound to lose them at least once. They think they're friends with everyone now and can just run off. No, get back here.

10. Getting them back to your room partially alive.

I mean, go hard or go home. Am I right, ladies?

11. Making sure they're comfortable in your bed.

Tucking them in and being extra courteous because you're an amazing host.

12. And, the saddest part, watching them walk out from the window.

Bye, buddy. I miss you already.

13. Not knowing what to do with yourself now.

I will be crying until we do it all over again.