What It's Like To be An Old Soul

What It's Like To be An Old Soul

Loving the classics.

43
What It's Like To be An Old Soul
Google

When people think of me, they probably think of my love for Michael Jackson. Ever since I was a little kid, I have been a fan. No one knows when it started or how, but every time someone sees something regarding him, they always notify me.

I also enjoy The Beatles, and old classic rock.

To me being an old soul is fun. It makes you different than everyone else of your generation. You understand life from way back when, before you were even born. You feel happier. This generation of people is so odd and different. The society is off track.

To me being a fan of older things is more comforting and interesting. Though in this day and age some things from old times are returning, there are still so many great things to look back on. When music was raw and good, love was real.

I don't know what it is that makes me a fan more of MJ and The Beatles, but I know that I am always happier when I listen to their music. Real, raw talent without auto tune, low quality music videos, togetherness, everything coming together perfectly.

Old souls want to love and be loved. We have seen what that looks like, and we wish we could have been born at the time that we feel we are in. We wish we could've met our idols or seen them in concert, but we're glad we have videos and audios of them that will live on forever. And we know that through them, we will live on forever.